It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G20 Police Dogs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I'm putting this up cause I was looking at some G20 videos and how police had dogs with them as help, if that was to happen here in America or something worse where people would go out on the streets and actually fight cops I think a great idea is to train pit bulls so they can fight the police dogs. I think it would be a very good idea.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ^anubis^

I can't believe I just read what you wrote...are you mad? Would you really want to see dogs trained to fight just because humans can't talk their problems out? Do you have ANY comprehension of the mess a pit bull would make of the average police dog? Police dogs are big strong animals...I have one myself, so I know...but against a fight trained pit bull, it would have no chance. And neither would anyone else who got in it's way....that's SUCH a bad idea.

I suspect that if were to be adopted as a tactic, the police dogs would be removed, and a stk policy would be adopted for any other dog in the fight. The police are not going to risk their dogs in a scrap.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I mean nobody in the right mind would do that unless our rights were taken away, or our government collapses, or something in that field. That's what I meant by something worst. I'm an animal lover and when i was a kid a saw many pit bull fights which i didn't like at all, I've read many articles on how pit bulls shouldn't be pets and I disagree, but why not if SHTF why not use them for something.

[edit on 16-4-2009 by ^anubis^]

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
worst idea ever, why not just keep human captive slaves in cages and train them to fight the riot police and the dogs? thats a much better idea.

Violence that day wasnt planned because we didnt want violence,the only people that planned violence was the MET that much was obviouis otherwise the protestors would have come in riot gear with attack trained slaves at the ready

Worst G20 thread ever

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Have you really thought this out? Have you researched your idea at all? Are you just putting stuff out there, looking for a response?

Here's some fodder for ya:

Man Is Charged With Using A Pit Bull as Murder Weapon

Yeah, that's a real SMART idea.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I do see your point...but if we were facing something much bigger than the G20 deal, the police wouldn't be reliant on dogs anyway. They're mostly used for drugs work and minor crowd control. Dogs are a really innefficient way of winning any fight, and there are huge animal welfare issues involved. No matter how much society breaks down, there is no need to put other animals through our hell.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
The people using the pit bulls not the police.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
i get your point but its rediculase
a trained fighting pitbull wont just stop the police dogs they will rip them to shreads y rip a dog to shreads that hasnt done anything wrong but listend to its owners its crule and unessacary

top topics

join