It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Govenment Prior Knowledge of Columbia.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2003 @ 04:04 PM
link   
This one Comes out of the NYPOST I am not sure how accurate it is but it is a good idea to have a look at it in case more like this comes up.

www.nypost.com...

Falcon

posted on Feb, 4 2003 @ 04:55 PM
link   
This is hardly "prior knowledge" which implies certain people knew the shuttle would break-up on re-entry.

posted on Feb, 4 2003 @ 06:27 PM
link   
An interesting information about the prediction of accident of Columbia.

Quote, "SHUTTLE DISASTER=TEXTBOOK PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE OPERATION -- MASS DISTRACTION/MASS UNIFIER

(WWW.INFOWARS.COM -- FIRST POSTED 2/1/03 AT 10:00 AM CENTRAL -- UPDATED 2-3-03 AT 10:00AM WITH HYPERLINKS TO STORIES THAT CONFIRM ALEX'S PREDICTIONS/ANALYSIS -- THESE LINKS HAVE A GRAY BACKGROUND)

Analysis note from Alex Jones:
Three weeks ago, on my syndicated radio show, I said that there was a very good chance that the globalists would do something horrible concerning the latest Colombia mission. Understand, the psychological warfare technicians do not even need to publicly blame Iraq for the Columbia disaster. It will serve as a distraction in the global press during the final weeks of war preparation in the gulf. It will serve the dual purpose of unifying the country behind President Bush "

www.infowars.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2003 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Well, although I am somewhat of a conspiracy buff myself, I can think of several other ways to distract the uninformed masses.

The timing though, could not be better if it were planned. However, I don't believe that our "unseen government" planned for this to happen so much as they are taking advantage of the situation.

On the other hand, in light of our current administrations' lust for war, I can see what a great "Weapon of Mass Distraction" the Columbia has become. The question is simply, "Would our secret government sacrifice one of our shuttles and the lives of seven of the best and brightest the human race has to offer simply to distract the populace?"

You bet!

posted on Feb, 13 2003 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Email sent on 31/1/03

Prior Knowledge.

Email Sent From NASA Engineer Warns Of Columbia Disaster Just Days Before Disaster.

Credit:

rob61872

[Edited on 14-2-2003 by quaneeri]

top topics

join