It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Atlantis been found?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   

The perfect rectangle – which is around the size of Wales – was noticed on the search giant's underwater exploration tool by an aeronautical engineer who claims it looks like an "aerial map" of a city.

The underwater image can be found at the co-ordinates 31 15'15.53N 24 15'30.53W. Last night Atlantis experts said that the unexplained grid is located at one of the possible sites of the legendary island, which was described by the ancient Greek philosopher Plato.

here the whole article with picture.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Hi

I understand your fairly new to ATS, so heres a welcome from me! but you might want to make use of the search feature here on ATS. This has already been posted some time ago

Keep posting but make sure you have a look first so your not repeating or rehashing old threads

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by expatwhite
Hi

I understand your fairly new to ATS, so heres a welcome from me! but you might want to make use of the search feature here on ATS. This has already been posted some time ago

Keep posting but make sure you have a look first so your not repeating or rehashing old threads

darn..
Is there any way I can delete this thread?

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I think only mods can do it. But dont worry, if they see it and think it should go they will just delete it

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I remember reading that this was deamed a flaw in the Google Ocean imagery. Something like that spot just happens to be where several images overlap.

Willkommen nach ATS Pakd-on-mystery! I live in Germany, too!

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by octotom
I remember reading that this was deamed a flaw in the Google Ocean imagery. Something like that spot just happens to be where several images overlap.

Willkommen nach ATS Pakd-on-mystery! I live in Germany, too!

Cool, alread the second german I know of hehe
I love this page more every day!

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Wow, I didn't know there was another person that lived in Germany on ATS. I'm not German though, I just live here for the time being.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I have been to germany and I love the beer there. I realize that is not important, but since we are taling about Germany, I thought I would throw my 2 pennies in. I spent time in Frankfurt and Rein Mein AFB.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Atlantis is buried under ice in Antarctica

Honestly if its really the only place we haven't been able to to fully explore

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Welcome to ats. Germany is lovely, and I especially like the cars. I hope to buy the vw Scirocco in the next couple months. Did a test drive a few weeks ago, fantastic!

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
So er... Yeah, what you guess feel about Cyprus?
I mean, its way cooler than Germany...

Jacob

top topics

join