It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens, Holograms and Metal People

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
It this topic, I want to explore the subject of Holograms.

In more and more books, in more and more websites, blogs and discussion forums, the word "hologram" is often connected to ET's.

The author Barbara Marciniak wrote in her books that many ET's create holograms of entire events. Many ET's also replace politicians with physical holograms. Many New Age websites, this one for example talk of clones and holograms in the highest levels of power.

I have learned from some sensitive people, who, once encountered certain top politicians, described the politicians as "Metal People" or "Real Aliens". Those sensitive people also said that they couldn't feel any energy around a certain politician - as if the person was not there. He/she was there physically, but he/she gave a feeling of emptiness.

I am curious to find out if any of you ever experienced these so called "Metal People"?

Did any of you stood in front of a person and had a thought that the person was there physically, but not really there as if it was a hologram?

Peace,
Mulder

[edit on 16-4-2009 by Spooky Fox Mulder]

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I myself often turn invisible for people. It's like I don't even exist sometimes.

Of course I think this has more to do with my complexion and how I look in certain environments rather than me being some physical hologram without knowing about it.

I've never had anyone think I was a hologram though.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
This is why i could never be full fledged into Scientology and most other new aged stuff like this. This is far fetched even for us foil heads.

[edit on 16-4-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

I am curious to find out if any of you ever experienced these so called "Metal People"?

They do indeed exist...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/027c713dc1d3.jpg[/atsimg]

If you ever run into one, play some 'air-guitar' and they will most likely leave you alone...

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder
Those sensitive people also said that they couldn't feel any energy around a certain politician - as if the person was not there. He/she was there physically, but he/she gave a feeling of emptiness.

I'm not surprised... i would imagine many politicians are empty, soulless and give away very little.
If you had to make decisions that affected millions or directly led to the deaths of soldiers and/or innocent people.... you'd have to be pretty empty and "blank" to do it.

I'm sure they use/choose people who are easily influenced and manipulated.

Did any of you stood in front of a person and had a thought that the person was there physically, but not really there as if it was a hologram?

Many times..... i usually don't think they are a hologram though?
I just think maybe life has knocked the stuffing out of them or they've been conditioned to not show emotions or whatever i may think....

But it's not usually that they're holograms?

[edit on 16/4/09 by blupblup]

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by chapter29

Hey now, I'm a metal head. We aren't so bad. Actually the horns work better than the air guitar. I doubt you will have much trouble unless you get in a mosh pit with us.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
maybe your talking about stoned people or people with things on their mind or maybe just people who want to be anywhere but there at that time not to be mean.

first of all you cant feel energy from people, if you are feeling energy then your imagining it at best at worst its a schizophrenic break with reality requiring long term healing and care.

if people could feel energy i wouldnt need an xray or a cat scan or eeg. wanna see if their metal check their pulse or do what swarzeneger did in predator and see if they bleed after all he said

"if it bleeds we can kill it"

or something like that

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
But it's not usually that they're holograms?

Someone I know, is talking about "holograms" or "Metal People" and is referring to people which are basically there, but not there. It's hard to explain, really. It has nothing to do with any New Age mambo jumbo or anything in that direction.

It's like standing in front of a person who is real, just like you and me, but somehow you don't feel that the person is real.

It's a difficult subject, I know.

Peace,
Mulder

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I would like to share a small experiance of mine with you. For starters, please believe me that I did not make this up, I have a friend of mine who was next to me and saw this too.
I have lived in Berlin, Germany for the last 10 years of my life, and like the majority of people here I go to work by train and bus. About a half a year ago I was on my way to work with a friend of mine who was sitting next to me in the train. About three stations before we had to get out we saw an old lady walking down the trainstation we were holding at, and something about this lady was odd. To be exact my friend was the one who saw her first and said: "dude, take a look at her". She did not act human as weird as this may sound. She was walking very slowly and other than her feet she did not move a muscle, and in general there was just something about her that was different. An way how after looking at her for a second we got back to a conversation and didn't mind her anymore, until suddenly she was in front of us in the train, and sat down right across from us. We kept on looking over to her, and the whole story takes a disturbing turn...
She was not breathing, or making movements indicating breathing?!
She was staring at us the whole time, but without even blinking or anything. She did not even move. Up to the second we had to get out she did not move a muscle, and not even the motion of the train made her move an inch. Until she made a move that still creeps me up to this day....she blinked vertically instead of horizontally!!!!! As soon as we were out of the train, we noticed that we were both freaked out of our minds about this, and started to talk to eachother about what we had saw. Then we looked back towards her, to notice that she had also left the train on our station. The station we got out on only has one entrance and exit, and there is no way you can leave the station other than that. We raced downstairs to the busstop we had to go to, which by the way is right across the street. That day we had to wait for the bus for about 10 minutes, with our eyes on the exit, to see that mysterious Lady again, but she didn't come....Where did she go? we kept on asking ourselves, but we got no answer.......Up to this day we do not know what she was or where she went, all we know is that we never saw her again............

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pakd-on-mystery
I would like to share a small experiance of mine with you. For starters, please believe me that I did not make this up, I have a friend of mine who was next to me and saw this too.

I believe you. Thank you very much for sharing this interesting experience. Yes, I've heard of similar ones.

Specifically the facts where is observed:

- object didn't breathe
- object moved without moving muscles
- object blinked vertically
- object walks though walls

Peace,
Mulder

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by tigpoppa

what do you do when the misses is on the rag? you cant feel that energy ready to explode from her because you left the cereal bowl on the table and you forgot to get that household chore done? lol we can feel energy.

top topics

join