It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

orange jumpsuit?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Forgive me if this has been discussed before. I did a search and only found one small reference to it.

I was looking at some photos of the aftermath at the pentagon, the site also had a horrible and disturbing image of human remains. One of the victims is wearing an orange "Prison-style" jumpsuit?

I really couldn't find any information about this through google, and i know it's a touchy subject.

I chose not to link to the photo, due to its extremely graphic nature and i didn't want any kids stumbling upon it. Hopefully, one of you will know the image i'm talking about..

[edit on 15-4-2009 by phrankie79]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
In image M-CSP-00001488

It does very much so resemble a Prison Jumpsuit

malibusurfsidenews.com...

This is a picture of what it looks like, not the actual one.

And on the mans shirt is an ID tag, I believe is clipped on to his upper left shirt pocket.

If he was a Prison Inmate, why would he of been at the Pentagon?

Do you have any ideas?

[edit on 15-4-2009 by Republican08]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by phrankie79
I was looking at some photos of the aftermath at the pentagon, the site also had a horrible and disturbing image of human remains. One of the victims is wearing an orange "Prison-style" jumpsuit?

Not fully what you are after, but there's a whole thread on the alleged bodies that were allegedly found at the Pentagon. The orange jump-suit pictures were posted there, along with some other corpse pictures.

Here's the thread.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I'm not sure. There are no reports of anyone on that flight wearing that. I also don't think someone would wear that to work at the pentagon.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

Originally posted by phrankie79

Not fully what you are after, but there's a whole thread on the alleged bodies that were allegedly found at the Pentagon. The orange jump-suit pictures were posted there, along with some other corpse pictures.

Here's the thread.

I'll give it a read, thanks for the link.

top topics

join