It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PA Centralia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: unknownspirit

You realize if it's something nefarious it wouldn't be so easy to access right? I used to pass through Centralia every time I went to Knobles Grove amusement park. I'm less than an hour away, if it's a hotbed for aliens I'd probably heard something. It's a pretty creepy place though.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigpoppa
A few times I have been to centralia PA to gather information.

recently a friend proposed to me that we should penetrate the underground mine that is on fire. we have breathing apparatus and night vision and figure that would buy our group about 20 minutes in or 50 feet.

From my experience there, I'm not sure that's wise...

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: unknownspirit

Good morning and welcome to the board! I've been here years and still have difficulty with embedding YouTube videos, so don't sweat it. The trick is to just include the part after the equal sign. It's usually a bunch of random letters and numbers.

Example: [ yvid]Gbj5cFYD645[ /yvid] only without the spaces in the code.

For a more helpful welcome, make a post over in the Introductions forum and for more helpful tricks check out the ATS Freshman Forum.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I head to Centralia on a yearly basis. Very interesting area. I have a plethora of photos and information on the area, and there are several good books about the subject.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join