It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats Going On With Message Boards?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Is this is a concerted effort to keep the public in the dark about certain events?

Both Dream Expedition and Godlike Productions message boards have been knocked off line.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Probly didnt pay the bill lol. THat all it is. Most of em are low budget weekend jobs that teh creator soon gets tired of. And who cares bout them were still ehre...for now.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Actually I heard on the radio on ABC News that the government is cracking down on websites because they showed the pictures of the coffins coming back from Iraq.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Appears like the first one is a godaddy registered/hosted name,...either a reseller account, or a domain registered under a reseller godaddy account...still active, maybe in redemption period.
*looked again and the hosting outfit no longer redirects either.*

The second is an active domain, and not disabled, just not pointing anywhere maybe or the nameserver account is dead or in redemption period .
*checked and nameserver addy's are no longer active*

Probubly just some boards that died and are no longer active. Got bored and quit maybe.

[Edited on 23-4-2004 by smirkley]

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
the government cant do anythig legally about the pictures because of freedom of press they can just pressure u.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by smirkley
Appears like the first one is a godaddy registered/hosted name,...either a reseller account, or a domain registered under a reseller godaddy account...still active, maybe in redemption period.
*looked again and the hosting outfit no longer redirects either.*

The second is an active domain, and not disabled, just not pointing anywhere maybe or the nameserver account is dead or in redemption period .
*checked and nameserver addy's are no longer active*

Probubly just some boards that died and are no longer active. Got bored and quit maybe.

[Edited on 23-4-2004 by smirkley]

They were active as of this morning.. maybe it was the owner posting all that hacking bs as a way of getting out of doing the board.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   
It maybe possible that domain zone changes have been made, and it is waiting to re-propagate thru all the DNS servers.

I dont know for sure, but anything is possible.

I have a couple o sites, and sometimes I do something to booger them up and make them unavailable.

But it is coincidental isnt it though?

top topics

join