It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Casey Anthony and the PTB's Push to Instate a Mass Death Penalty

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I was shocked to hear that a woman from the news media actually CALLED for a switch from life in prison to capital punishment for Casey Anthony! Not shocked that is what she wanted, but shocked she actually did it.

It's quite clear to me that the news media in the United States is a part of the corporate-political system that rules our country. FOX seems to be propaganda for the Republican Party, and CNN etc for the Democratic Party and US government in general.

IMO, the Casey Anthony case was whored by the media to get people comfortable and in agreement for capital punishment for all crimes against minors, and later on, for more and more crimes against adults.

If you criticize the government, according to their plan, they would like to falsely accuse you of being a child molester, manufacture false evidence, and because such issues tug at the heartstrings and vengeful side of people, it is very likely you will be executed.

What I want people to understand is that these horrible cases are cherry-picked for the mass media to PROMOTE THEIR AGENDA. These people know that whoring these cases will 1) make people support a massive, unfair death penalty more, because it has been shown Americans generally don't care if there's a chance someone is innocent, and 2) they know that by broadcasting these crimes, they will give other insane people ideas.

The PTB would profit very much from a system where they could eliminate political opponents by accusing them of crimes against children, because people would not know or care if they were innocent.

It is the very same mass media that created Bratz dolls and anorexia that is calling for a return of massive capital punishment in the name of the children.

They have made you paranoid and willing to give up your freedom in exchange for their false security.

Don't let the PTB use Casey Anthony and other sick people as an excuse to choose who gets to live and die! The LAST thing we can trust them with is our freedom and our lives.

[edit on 15-4-2009 by Donnie Darko]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

I understand what your saying, but this is an open and shut case. Casey Anthony deserves everything she gets from here. She is not crazy, but she is a pathological liar. The evidence is their to convict her.

I do understand what you are saying about the child cases being misued to gain the death penalty and what not. But evidence still must be shown. This case has the evidence and I say let it be done with.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMythLives

I understand what your saying, but this is an open and shut case. Casey Anthony deserves everything she gets from here. She is not crazy, but she is a pathological liar. The evidence is their to convict her.

I can't blame anybody for wanting her to die, but that's kinda beside the point. The fact is the PTB are using cases like this to promote their agenda.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

I suppose so, I can see how you can se that... Actually I can see very MUCH so why you say that. But their are thousands of cases a year that people go after the Death Penalty for. But this media spin is deserving for her in my opinion, but I am biased against her.

But I do see the media following a lot of PTB, but not this specific case. However, I can see why you can come up with that conclusion. Damn media...

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Regarding the death penalty.
I think that it should almost NEVER be used for many reasons including the fact that a significant portion of people in jail are actually innocent.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Very good post.

Read "Dark Rivers of the Heart by Dean Koontz.

Things aren't always what they seem.

When I hear "the news" I ponder is that all there is or more?

Our news media proved during the Bush Administration how bias it can be due in part to who owns the news media.

Control the information and you control the people and can slant their opinion to go along with "the agenda".

Now research "whose agenda".

The rabbit hole goes very deep on this one and would make "The Matrix" look like a church picnic.

[edit on 15-4-2009 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Indeed. I also recommend this thread:

PTB and 9/11 actor

I suggest looking at the Brass check video about in the middle of the thread.

Also a friend of mine and myself were able to hypnotize people through the use tv after we filmed ourselves. Now that was interesting. Becareful folks, trust me hypnotisim is possible through the tv and do not let any one tell you otherwise.

[edit on Apr 15th 2009 by TheMythLives]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Does anyone remember when Congress voted if the rape of a child under 12 should be punishable by death? While it's horrible, IF it passed, and Obama and McCain both voted FOR it, it would be a HUGE expansion of the federal death penalty, and more non-murder crimes would be added trust me.

The only thing that prevents the American DP from leading to genocide is that it's only used for murder.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
There is nothing of propaganda value in this case, she may be clearly guilty of second degree murder and possibly first degree. Her only value lies in the ability of talk show hosts to spout off their opinions in lieu of neutral coverage which is somewhat new for American audiences but not for many viewers outside the US whose media have different standards than ours. Mostly is is demonstrating just how willfully incompetent Florida's legal system is and it has done wonders to undermine all of our confidence in it, not that a lot of Floridians trust them here to begin with.

Where do you get the idea that the PTB are using this to call for a "mass death penalty" or even to "introduce" a death penalty that's existed for hundreds of years? Somehow I just don't see a bridge between executing her and mass tribunals. Jurisprudence does not work that way, of you were arguing right to die or euthanasia that would be valid given the history of American eugenics but you guys are far off base here.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by secretagent woooman
There is nothing of propaganda value in this case, she may be clearly guilty of second degree murder and possibly first degree. Her only value lies in the ability of talk show hosts to spout off their opinions in lieu of neutral coverage which is somewhat new for American audiences but not for many viewers outside the US whose media have different standards than ours. Mostly is is demonstrating just how willfully incompetent Florida's legal system is and it has done wonders to undermine all of our confidence in it, not that a lot of Floridians trust them here to begin with.

Where do you get the idea that the PTB are using this to call for a "mass death penalty" or even to "introduce" a death penalty that's existed for hundreds of years? Somehow I just don't see a bridge between executing her and mass tribunals. Jurisprudence does not work that way, of you were arguing right to die or euthanasia that would be valid given the history of American eugenics but you guys are far off base here.

It's not here to introduce the death penalty, it's here to expand it in the name of the Children.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Either you all are teenagers or you don't keep up on current events.
The push to revive, NOT implement, the death penalty for forcible rape, crimes against children and other violent offenses goes back many decades. The death penalty was long used for those offenses in many states until the second half of the 20th century, when lynch mobs didn't take matters in their own hands first.

This argument gets revived every time a Democrat goes into office and starts "taking away gun owners rights' and "destroying the Constitution" which of course has never happened. This is the same reactionary argument that went on during the Clinton era when they were plotting to "enslave Americans in FEMA camps" and "destroy the Constitution" .... in the 10 minutes a day they weren't busy balancing the budget and improving foreign relations.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
But yeah, I'm not going to let this case control me.

And neither should other people.

top topics

join