It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

USA vs. the World

page: 9
2
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 12:54 AM
link   
than get an idiot like G. W. Bush (Hitler reborn) and the US has no chance to survive.
Simple as that. But in the end, why create such a superpower? Just wait a few more years and US will fall becouse of their economy. WW2 thing? You came to Europe when most of the axis forces were already destroyed... ah why should I even bother. After all, only America is stupid enough to create meanningless wars.

Go # your self. You are an ingreatful asshole. Sorry my uncle had to live half cripple fighting frances war since you idiots were on the ropes and if it wern't for our factories and farms not only would germany won but it would have benn easy fighting a starving enemy into submission.




posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by thehamsamiam

Go # your self. You are an ingreatful asshole. Sorry my uncle had to live half cripple fighting frances war since you idiots were on the ropes and if it wern't for our factories and farms not only would germany won but it would have benn easy fighting a starving enemy into submission.


Its not about whos ungrateful, question was mainly about that every country protect its own interests. Countrys made decision join the war and drafted citizens from street to fight it and those who joined knew the dangers of war, but still joined. No one is ungrarteful for uncles or aunts for helping, this isnt talk about inviduals, so such should be left out.
Talking about nations interest and adding few sad stories about people who lost their lives and were cripled is mostly meant for history lesson for generations ahead to just understand what war is. Everyone involved made sacrifices if you want to count every single insident you got hell of a list to write. My grandfather was defensing my home country as pioneer, should i add more to that, no, its unrelevant on this topic.



posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   
As I've stated before, there are many forms of warfare. It seems China has been making plans, with an economic blow to begin with..



China and the Final War for Resources
Bill Ridley
February 9th, 2005

"What's coming will be more devastating to the U.S. economy than any nuclear strike..." - The Asia Times



I. Unrestricted War

Unrestricted War: China’s Master Plan to Destroy America is a treatise for world domination written in 1999 by People’s Liberation Army Colonels Qiao Liang and Wang Xiangsui. In order for China to become a dominant global power over the United States, the PLA emphasizes “The Final War over Resources”, must be won.

The Colonels state that the aggressor nation “must adjust its own financial strategy, use currency revaluation or devaluation as primary weapons, and combine means such as getting the upper hand in public opinion and changing the rules sufficiently to make financial turbulence and economic crisis appear in the targeted country or area, weakening its overall power, including its military strength. Whether it be the intrusions of hackers, a major explosion at the World Trade Center, or a bombing attack by bin Laden, all of these greatly exceed the frequency bandwidths understood by the American military..."

Can you imagine if U.S. military leaders or politicians made such threatening comments? People would be up in arms and demanding resignations and Congressional inquiries!

However, in another case where truth is stranger than fiction – for the most part the U.S. media and government officials are keeping a lid on this volatile story. As you are about to read, the Chinese have already positioned themselves to inflict major damage to the U.S. economy. For those few brave souls in Washington and the media who are talking, their words are ominous.

Writing in the Los Angeles Times, Gal Luft, executive director of the Institute for the Analysis of Global Security, said: "Without a comprehensive strategy designed to prevent China from becoming an oil consumer on par with the U.S., a superpower collision is in the cards." The New York Times has also weighed in stating that China’s actions threaten “the very stability of the global economy.”

The final war for the planet’s resources has already started. You name the commodity and China’s buying it and consuming it in HUGE quantities. Last year they consumed nearly half of the world’s cement, twice the world’s consumption of copper, and nearly a third of the world’s coal, 90% of the world’s steel plus nearly every other commodity you can think of has been in greater demand by China.

However in order to propel such furious economic growth, there is one key commodity you need above all the others. And if you can’t get enough of it, having all the other resources won’t matter. The most prized and sought after commodity which makes the world tick is oil. With out it, you have nothing. Your economy would be frozen and your military would be left inept.

As China’s Master Plan to Destroy America manifesto outlines, the multifaceted battle plan recommended by the Chinese military has taken shape..…

Financially: Using Currency as the Primary Weapon
www.321energy.com...



posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 04:18 AM
link   
and if it wern't for our factories and farms not only would germany won but it would have benn easy fighting a starving enemy into submission.

and you were paid very well for each and every bit of it!



posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 05:12 AM
link   
if all this nonsense were to occur, only africa and maybe antarctica would be left. africa would no fighting and no nuclear weaponsnd so they would live. the bad thing is poor africa countries would be again colonized by the SUPERIOR countries. what do u say?



posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by paperplane_uk
and if it wern't for our factories and farms not only would germany won but it would have benn easy fighting a starving enemy into submission.

and you were paid very well for each and every bit of it!

Paid by who exactly, certainly not Europe.



posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 09:00 AM
link   
besides israel being targeted first off, i would imagine the usa and the rest of the world would attack africa second. after that they would then start the real fight with each other. there would be nothing worse in the eyes of the powerful countries to kill each other off and allow the africans to take over the world.



posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 09:14 AM
link   
If we have not been paying off our debts,
what are these:

War Debt

Bob Spink: To ask the Chancellor of the Exchequer what the schedule is for repayments to the USA of War Debt incurred by Britain during and in the aftermath of the Second World War, including the line of credit and the lend-lease loan. [131690]



Ruth Kelly: The schedule for the repayments of interest and principal sums outstanding on the Second World War agreement for a line of credit and a lend-lease loan facility with the United States Government are as follows:

US$ million
December 2003 $148Million
December 2004 $145Million
December 2005 $142Million
December 2006 $83 Million

These are the last 4 payments on a loan we have been paying since the war, so I think we might have paid our debt.



posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by hanks7772000
if all this nonsense were to occur, only africa and maybe antarctica would be left. africa would no fighting and no nuclear weaponsnd so they would live. the bad thing is poor africa countries would be again colonized by the SUPERIOR countries. what do u say?


And what superior countries would they be? According to your above statement, Africa and Antarctica would be the superior, sole-remaining countries.



posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ambient Sound
Oh, and then if you do manage to get the massive European war machine across the ocean and land on US shores, we all own guns. First you have to defeat our military, then you have to defeat a fairly well armed and dedicated population that is about tired of your crap anyway.

[Edited on 23-4-2004 by Ambient Sound]


I am so sick of hearing "Oh~ Our American civilians can bear arms and fight for our country" C'mon~ What are you gonna do with those hand guns and hunting rifles? A bunch of disorganized hillbillies shooting from rooftops when tanks start rolling through your potato farms? I'll tell you what you'll do when they cut off your supplies. You'll use those guns to kill your neighbors so you can grab their cans of corn beef and take their beautiful wives/daughters. Do you really think people are as patriotic as you when there is no laws and survival means the death of the other? Sorry to burst your bubbles.



posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by rm172
If we have not been paying off our debts,
what are these:

War Debt

Bob Spink: To ask the Chancellor of the Exchequer what the schedule is for repayments to the USA of War Debt incurred by Britain during and in the aftermath of the Second World War, including the line of credit and the lend-lease loan. [131690]



Ruth Kelly: The schedule for the repayments of interest and principal sums outstanding on the Second World War agreement for a line of credit and a lend-lease loan facility with the United States Government are as follows:

US$ million
December 2003 $148Million
December 2004 $145Million
December 2005 $142Million
December 2006 $83 Million

These are the last 4 payments on a loan we have been paying since the war, so I think we might have paid our debt.




Let's face it, what you're paying off is only a tiny fraction of what was given to you.



posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by rogue1
Let's face it, what you're paying off is only a tiny fraction of what was given to you.

Well tell us what you want us to do then?



posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedHare
I am so sick of hearing "Oh~ Our American civilians can bear arms and fight for our country" C'mon~ What are you gonna do with those hand guns and hunting rifles? A bunch of disorganized hillbillies shooting from rooftops when tanks start rolling through your potato farms? I'll tell you what you'll do when they cut off your supplies. You'll use those guns to kill your neighbors so you can grab their cans of corn beef and take their beautiful wives/daughters. Do you really think people are as patriotic as you when there is no laws and survival means the death of the other? Sorry to burst your bubbles.


RedHare is more right than he/she knows. If our economy crashed, which would be the first act of war against us, we would be totally bogged down simply trying to survive and protect ourselves and property. We would be a huge target for a well financed, well placed invasion force. It would be a hellish situation. And all those anti-gun folks would suddenly be wishing like hell they had some firearms to protect themselves from crazy hungry people.



posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogue1

Originally posted by rm172
If we have not been paying off our debts,
what are these:

War Debt

Bob Spink: To ask the Chancellor of the Exchequer what the schedule is for repayments to the USA of War Debt incurred by Britain during and in the aftermath of the Second World War, including the line of credit and the lend-lease loan. [131690]



Ruth Kelly: The schedule for the repayments of interest and principal sums outstanding on the Second World War agreement for a line of credit and a lend-lease loan facility with the United States Government are as follows:

US$ million
December 2003 $148Million
December 2004 $145Million
December 2005 $142Million
December 2006 $83 Million

These are the last 4 payments on a loan we have been paying since the war, so I think we might have paid our debt.




Let's face it, what you're paying off is only a tiny fraction of what was given to you.


Your ignorant or something? Nothing is given for free, you know not US would have be any greater unless European countrys had lot of trading between em and vice versa. US isnt world center, it wouldnt be so great unless other mostly European / Japan would have trade with em, US managed to always stay as one who put sanctions but barely ever has been put any sort of sanctions against US.
And before you say US could have done it without EU, ok maybe, but same would go with EU both were industrial era areas before and end of WWII so making each other stronger was better choice for both areas.

What was given to allied countrys? Food and suplys so they could fight, well if money vs food isnt good trade then i think it would have been better to have germany occupying whole damn EU continent. Happy i was in country that got independency thanks to Germans help (of course not free!) in war vs Russia and then Allied choice to end Russian invasion to our homeland. And we have paid war debt for Russia, cause they invaded our land and we caused em signifant losses. Sweden (was neutral during WWII) suplied us mostly and country where im is Finland.



posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid

Originally posted by RedHare
I am so sick of hearing "Oh~ Our American civilians can bear arms and fight for our country" C'mon~ What are you gonna do with those hand guns and hunting rifles? A bunch of disorganized hillbillies shooting from rooftops when tanks start rolling through your potato farms? I'll tell you what you'll do when they cut off your supplies. You'll use those guns to kill your neighbors so you can grab their cans of corn beef and take their beautiful wives/daughters. Do you really think people are as patriotic as you when there is no laws and survival means the death of the other? Sorry to burst your bubbles.


RedHare is more right than he/she knows. If our economy crashed, which would be the first act of war against us, we would be totally bogged down simply trying to survive and protect ourselves and property. We would be a huge target for a well financed, well placed invasion force. It would be a hellish situation. And all those anti-gun folks would suddenly be wishing like hell they had some firearms to protect themselves from crazy hungry people.


True, however, if the American economy literally "crashed," so would everyone else's pretty much. The economy is globally linked.



posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Observer83


Your ignorant or something? Nothing is given for free, you know not US would have be any greater unless European countrys had lot of trading between em and vice versa. US isnt world center, it wouldnt be so great unless other mostly European / Japan would have trade with em, US managed to always stay as one who put sanctions but barely ever has been put any sort of sanctions against US.
And before you say US could have done it without EU, ok maybe, but same would go with EU both were industrial era areas before and end of WWII so making each other stronger was better choice for both areas.

What was given to allied countrys? Food and suplys so they could fight, well if money vs food isnt good trade then i think it would have been better to have germany occupying whole damn EU continent. Happy i was in country that got independency thanks to Germans help (of course not free!) in war vs Russia and then Allied choice to end Russian invasion to our homeland. And we have paid war debt for Russia, cause they invaded our land and we caused em signifant losses. Sweden (was neutral during WWII) suplied us mostly and country where im is Finland.


Well, for a start I can barely understand what you're trying to say. Whatever you're saying still doesn't change the fact that the US has only ever been repaid a fraction of what they loaned. Not to mention the 250 000 US servicemen who died in Europe.

As for Finland, you were just a Nazi stooge, who took a bit from the Russians too big to swallow. Sure you beat them sorta in 1940, but who cares it didn't slow down the Soviet war machine in the slightest. Finland was a good training ground for the Soviets



posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   
You still havent answered my question rogue, do you want to just complain or actualy come up with a demand?



posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
You still havent answered my question rogue, do you want to just complain or actualy come up with a demand?


I demand that EU relinquish all sovereignty to the US.


We could use the EU armies as cannon fodder for future conflicts. Why send an American boy in when we could send in a European.



posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogue1
I demand that EU relinquish all sovereignty to the US.


We could use the EU armies as cannon fodder for future conflicts. Why send an American boy in when we could send in a European.

Yeah, sorry mate but like a mate of mine puts it, "you want it? Come and take it from cold dead hands"
Also what is it with people thinking the EU is europe?

[edit on 11-2-2005 by devilwasp]



posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by rogue1

Well, for a start I can barely understand what you're trying to say. Whatever you're saying still doesn't change the fact that the US has only ever been repaid a fraction of what they loaned. Not to mention the 250 000 US servicemen who died in Europe.

As for Finland, you were just a Nazi stooge, who took a bit from the Russians too big to swallow. Sure you beat them sorta in 1940, but who cares it didn't slow down the Soviet war machine in the slightest. Finland was a good training ground for the Soviets


Ok, your ignonarant, you just see deaths of US servicemans and that Europe is debt for em, while Europeans lost a lot more mens in their continent conflicts, America fought many fronts during WWII. Not to forget as winner in WWII allied gained a lot, or where did all the european gold that german took for example go after WWII? I think it went to Fortnox and British banks.

Ok, so should i say US fight over its independency was one of those stooge things too and 5 million vs country with about 200 million people, we were just for target practice? If you look numbers combined to fact how much better equipment Russia had, i mean tanks, aircrafts etc. Finland barely had any fought mostly field troops and still we were able to deliver Russians big blows and even chance offensive stance in some cases. But in the end of war Russians sure could have taken over Finland by its mere size, but it didnt.
And you say Finland didnt slow Russia war machine slightest, at least it kept those who invaded Finland away and that was our part in WWII, to protect homeland keep our independency. Not to take over Russia!




top topics



 
2
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

log in

join