It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

benjamin fulford ninjas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
was benjamin folford lying about this

"A Chinese secret society with 6 million members, including 1.8 million Asian gangsters and 100,000 professional assassins, have targeted Illuminati members if they proceed with world depopulation plans,"

do you think he is lying or was he telling the truth ?

i have no idea what to believe

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I think they probably do have some sort of group protecting there interest, but they will not be killing the poeple at the top in the west.

We all know that gangs run society, but they do not go after each other.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by dino1989

"A Chinese secret society with 6 million members, including 1.8 million Asian gangsters and 100,000 professional assassins, have targeted Illuminati members if they proceed with world depopulation plans,"

As fantastic as the claim appears, I always wonder why the hell that haven't bothered to show up and start crushing these guys at the top. If the network was really that large, they could just throw bodies at the situation and eventually get a lot of the ring leaders.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by king9072

Originally posted by dino1989

As fantastic as the claim appears, I always wonder why the hell that haven't bothered to show up and start crushing these guys at the top. If the network was really that large, they could just throw bodies at the situation and eventually get a lot of the ring leaders.

Do you not think that the west have endless amounts of people protecting them. Just how many would kill for the people who run the west?

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I have no intention of being rude, but this guys theories seem far too out there. Personally, I cannot take him serious.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rigel 3
I have no intention of being rude, but this guys theories seem far too out there. Personally, I cannot take him serious.

um.. even after making that threat.. he got a personal meeting with David Rockefeller to discuss it?

might want to re-think your judgment call there buddy.

-

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
This guy sounds like a complete lunatic, but don't all the subservient politicians and people at the top. Any wonder that this planet is in the state that it is. In his interview with Rense, he came out and said that he has people in place to murder poor old Dick, Bush & David Rockefeller. Surely threatening to bump people off live on air is grounds for an immediate arrest. So why hasn't he been arrested? If it were anyone else, you'd already be behind bars. So maybe he really is telling us the truth or simply manipulating us. Which one is it?

top topics

join