It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET's and The New World Order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Some people - like myself I must admit- believe that the REAL controllers of this planet are not the global elite but beings who were not born in human form. Some will call these Extraterrestrials, some will call them dimensional beings, others "Ascended Masters" .

The major world religions and other belief systems were inspired via "revelations" and "inspirations" from beings who looked like men yet did not dwell on earth. They had a leader who was called by different titles according to what religious book you read. In the Bible the leader known as Jehovah had helpers who were called angels, which contrary to popular understanding is a word that does not imply beings with fluffy wings - the word actually translates as "agent" or "messenger". They were simply spokesmen if you like. There were so called good off-world beings and so called bad off world beings but when we look objectively at these two apparantly separate camps they were actually united by one common goal- to control humankind and secure reverance and obeyance. This much is evident whether you read the Sumerian legends , The Bible, The Koran, The Bhagvad Gita or whatever else. One thing ALL religions seem to have in common is the message that these beings will RETURN openly to earth to usher in a "better world" and "save mankind".........

There are myriad ancient sources describing the presence of curious flying ships, beings with strange powers, unusual weapons and so forth. In the past 60 years or so our skies have been littered with visitations - granted many of these crafts are back engineered but not all. Those of us who "believe" in the UFO -ET phenomena have observed a ramping up of disclosure the past couple of years and there has even been talk of the UN aiming for global disclosure in 2013.

We know the NWO is aiming for a central this that and the other - many by now realize they are also going to be pushing for a new global "religion". This plan was outline decades ago by the Theosophists and is in motion now under the control of a worldwide organization called Share International. This organization is explored in greater detail in a previous thread of mine which you can wade through if you like. In that thread there are links explaining the ties Share International has to the UN and we all know the UN is working for the NWO mission...

Share International, Maitreya, ET's. One World Religion

Interestingly Share International has a HUGE focus on the UFO-ET phenomena and through it's books, global magazine, lectures and so forth is working to prepare people for the arrival of the "space brothers" who are also described as being "Ascended Masters" who will "help" mankind.
This is not another crackpot religious movement, it has been around for a long time and before you dismiss it I suggest you read my thread, follow the links and do some of your own research.

To cut to the chase, if my theory is correct - ie the real controllers of this planet are not human beings- then I would like to ask you all just how do you think we can "win" the "game". It is one thing to be up against a powerful human elite but quite another when the enemy is more in the shadows and not human. The vast majority of people who "believe" in UFOs and ETs I suspect imagine these beings to be "on our side"....after all, they have given us a little reason to fear them, (apart from the greys that is). If and when they begin to take an active role in earthly affairs, as I believe they plan to do (just like they did millenia ago) then the majority will not doubt their apparant benificence.

There will be resistors of course and it doesn't take much imagination to envison all the civil rioting that will go on, the unprecedented religious upheaval, and very likely some attacks on these beings instigated by certain nations who are not completely in the loop about them (as was planned for no doubt). So setting off hostilities against the "visitors" would probably give the powers that be the "justification" they need to make GLOBAL microchipping of the masses mandatory in the name of human-alien "peace" and anti-terrorism etc. This would all have been planned of course and once the chips are in no doubt technology to control thoughts/emotions/behaviour (or all 3) can be employed via the chip and voila, they have their mind controlled populace . Perhaps as the conflicts begin to erupt the visitors will offer to "protect" humans who elect to be taken into their ships (the "rapture") , which would get rid of a billion or so I suppose. Dissenters, resistors and troublemakers threating the new "alliance" would be rounded up in camps while many more would die in the various conflicts that would surely break out.

I'm sure some of you reading will think I'm talking like a SF novel and that's your prerogative . For those of you who, like myself, believe the real controllers are non-human then where does that leave the human race realistically ? How on EARTH can their plans be upset ? Personally I don't see how they can be and that it will probably be a case of going on the run in order to try and survive while the majority get transformed into zombies of sorts.

I do believe there are truly benificent ETs interested in us also but I don't think they are about to fight some war on our behalf. It is likely against their "prime directive " to directly involve themselves in any way.

[edit on 15/4/09 by cosmicpixie]

[edit on 15/4/09 by cosmicpixie]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

Personally. The ET theory just does not make a heep of sense. But I believe that the government could fake an ET invasion and in doing so could imprison the masses and take over that way. But as far as ET's controling everything? I doubt it.

The major religions as proof of ET's do not stand either.

Now I am a person that believes heavily that the ancients were more advanced than us. So I believe that they could have easily constructed what they needed to fly and control other things with.

If the ET's were hear then why are they taking their good ole timein taking over Earth? If they were here during Biblical days, then that time would have been much easier to take over, why now? Doesn't make any sense.

But then what would I know....

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

So is us humans being here not making a heap of sense?

I personally don't believe Extra-Terrestrial beings are extra-terrestrial. I think they come from another dimension, and helped poison the religions of the world with "enlightening" non-sense. There's a reason they would be timely. We keep time too.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I personally think ET should be more like ED (Extra-Dimensional.)

I also think that they also might play a huge role in the NWO.

Not a good one...

But there's Jesus!

link   

Not a good one...

But there's Jesus!

link   

Not a good one...

But there's Jesus!

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

Humans are not ET's. They have never been ET's. Dimensional Travel is impossible, transfering from one dimension would not only mean having a super vaccum, but that same vaccum could suck up the dimension you are traveling to. Not tomention their is no gurantee that the object inside would de-materialize and what not. Its interesting to think about, but it is highly improbable.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Well, everyone should ask themselves why on earth 2 linked organizations - World GoodWill and Share International, both with ties to Lucis Trust (Alice Bailey - Theosophy), are closely connected to the UNITED NATIONS and are pushing the marketing of a new world teacher and global religion and with Share International, preparing the way for ET involvement with Earth. Interestingly, Share International (UN ties remember) specifically talks of the UN aiming for disclosure in 2013.

Here is a link to the ties World Goodwill has to the UN:

World Goodwill, UN

I can't find the link I stored to the Share International-UN ties but that is easily googled. Many prominent individuals contribute to the content in Share International's magazine by the way

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

And don't forget FEMA. They are prepared too, indeed.

There are good reasons to assume, that the arrival will happen in a very near future.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
If you folks are looking for answers to the ET thing, may I suggest former nasa employee "Chuck Missler"? Another good reference to alien existence would be Phil Schneider. I don't know how many of you are familiar with Phil, but I have talked with his wife via e-mail several years ago and she sais the info was correct about him, being killed by the feds. An autopsy revealed a piano wire embedded in his neck. Schneider was found dead in his house or apt I think it was, and had been dedad for several days. For more on Phil Schneider see this link:www.apfn.org...

top topics

join