It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

flashing advert on ats site

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
anyone else hate that damn advert on ats and i think ive seen it on bts as well, i ave no idea what it for because i have to move the scene or click on to a thread just to get rid of it its just been on ats and thats why im ranting about it because since that advert was on i feel dissy and sick.

surly its not a good idea for an ad as it must make people has fits.
i dont even suffer from fits of any kind but this ad has made me feel extremely perculiar im even having to check my messages because i cant concentrate properlly.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by kerrichin

If an ad does bother you, why not U2U the moderators and tell it to them? Most computer ads are made to jump out for attention. They want you to click the site, and need you to see it first. If an ad does give you a headache, the best thing to do is inform the moderators. If enough people are bothered, then the advertising agent may change the ad to make it less physically bothersome. They do want people to click the ads for the products, not send them away.

I usually like the food ones as they make me hungry, especially during lunch time.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I'm going to join in on this.

The landing page keeps showing 2 very stupid 'congratulations your the millionth visitor' ads. One in particular should carry a health warning as anyone with epilepsy could get triggered by it. Absolutely ridiculous and adds a MASSIVELY cheap feel to the site. Ads are fine - but tat should be removed or blocked.

join