It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

michigan should get out of manufacturing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   

michigan should get out of manufacturing

www.clickondetroit.com

tell the president to quit being president.tell the qween to quit
being the queen. tell yourself to quit being yourself!!!!!!
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
i have nothing else to say. the people on this site know what i am talking about but i have read enough!
nwo -your sick.
world leaders-even sicker
those who will change their core values to fit in- the sickest of them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i think this and all sites are just full of people who want government jobs and the rest of the country wants the same.

www.clickondetroit.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by bluewaterservant

i think this and all sites are just full of people who want government jobs and the rest of the country wants the same.

OK. How did you come to this conclusion? I'll be honest, this post doesn't make very much sense. I can see that you are angry though... so right on!

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

karl this is about being forced to become something that you are not meant to be. i am glad you are one of the first to post thou. if you were told to change everything that you are to become something they want you to be what would you do? this is not anything except this" you are no longer an american and you have the following options !!!!!!!! this is all jist but so deadly serious if you get my drift. thanks karl! now pay attention to what follows.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I see what you are saying. It is just difficult to discern it from your first post. Your quotes don't really support the statement you are trying to make.

I agree, it is crazy to say that Michigan should get out of manufacturing. Unfortunately, I don't think Michigan is going to have a choice. Hopefully something can be done to intervene and get the state back to work but I don't have much hope. Michigan isn't a banking mecca, so they don't matter to our government.

It is like the steel towns in PA. They are gone now too. Unless our nation makes some serious changes, I don't see things getting any better for the working man or the industries that support them.

(hopefully we are talking about the same thing)

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
People have choices they just choose to forget that

The government doesn't make you do everything you choose to let them to. If you wanted to not have credit card debt then you just don't get a credit card. Instead people get trapped by their own choices, buying a big house, not working hard at their jobs or buying more clothes then they need because their waistline is growing.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
The people of Michigan have no choice about being jobless right now. The industry that supported them just had the plug pulled on it. It wasn't the peoples choice.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

yes karl you are right about the plug being pulled but it has been planned and executed by non other than our senators and congressmen and our past presidents and the one in office. we have been compromized by the ones we look up to, the ones who begged us to elect to make changes but they all fall under this-a bunch of snivilling idiots who leach off of real people and real values and real work and real love for others and do what they must to make themselves as gods. fta
i have re-educated myself to fit the so called new technology but it is all a farce and nwo is is got this nation chasing it's tail!
just utterly amazing the depth of deception at work in these united states of america

new topics

top topics

join