It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Letter from Uncle Ted!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
American as you can get. A rebel with a cause is a good thing.

Ted Nuggent is backing up the Texas Govenor and reflecting the same attitude.
Don't mess with Texas!
Of course there are many other states as well the the 10th Amendment re-afirm.
23 if I am not mistaken.

Time to down size this Federal Govt.

www.humanevents.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I wonder if "Kill it and Grill it" applies with the Federal Govt. as well. lol

Mr. President, Don't Mess With Texas
by Ted Nugent

You may have noticed I am a big fan of rugged individualism, self-reliance, individual freedoms, liberty, self-determination and defiance -- heavy on the defiance.
These are all uniquely American characteristics that are hard-wired into our genes thanks to our amazing, defiant forefathers. You must never forget that our forefathers courageously sailed across an unknown ocean, to an unknown land to establish a country free of tyranny, kings and emperors. They risked their lives, fortunes and families to create America, a radical experiment in self government.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Just wait, when the states start to pull out of the union all together, you'll need a passport to visit your parents!

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Mekanic

If I could visit my parents with just a passport ??? That would be great but I 'm not sure if a stargate could connect usBut hey if the government says so it must be true.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Great great letter I like Ted Nugent. My issue with Nugent and maybe I am wrong but where was he when Bush was trampling over our constitutional rights? Im glad hes jumping on Obama for not overturning a lot of Bush's dictoral laws and Im not being partisan because I feel both parties are the same but I want these so called conservatives to realize the theft of our liberties have been going on for a long time now and not just under Obama.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit

Many of us have been screaming about this issue for some time; we have been laughed at, marginalized as ‘conspiracy theorist’ and mercilessly ridiculed by members of the ‘conservative right’. This is exactly why this is NOT a left or right issue; this is an AMERICAN issue.

Texas is leading the way to give state backing to this last attempt to return our government to its constitutional boundaries; what follows the plea for sanity of the Tea Parties will not be pretty if ignored. Notice that near the end of Gov. Perry’s speech on his state’s exerting of its 10th Amendment sovereignty, in answering a question, he stated that he would not allow the Federalization of the Texas National Guard. This is by definition sedition and is not something any Governor would state unless he was dead serious, as it could get him under a Federal Penitentiary until he was dead; amazing ‘line in the sand’.

The point of his speech and of all of our efforts is not to dissolve the Union, but to return our government to subservience to the people, and to be once again limited to the Constitution. Further, to stop and roll back the marginalization of the Bill of Rights. Long Live This Republic!

top topics

join