Kerry and Colonel caught in a lie

page: 1
0
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   
If Feburuary John Kerry, at a press conference in Michigan (big auto making state) he was asked if he owned an SUV. He answered saying he had several SUVs, a jeep, several others, and a chevy Suburban.

Yesterday, April 22nd, on earth day, he was asked if he had a Chevy Suburban. He answered:

"I don't own an SUV"

Realizing he screwed up, he said after his statement:

"I don't own an SUV, my family owns them"

nice cover, Kerry.

[Edited on 4-23-2004 by junglejake]




posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Kerry: Drives an SUV
Bush: Started a war over bull# reasons and further ruined America.



posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ess Why Kay
Kerry: Drives an SUV
Bush: Started a war over bull# reasons and further ruined America.


Wasn't the point I was making. Point was, Kerry is willing to say what will make the crowd happy. We have no idea where he stands. Bush, at least, we know exactly where he stands. He says what he believes, no matter the crowd.



posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I know that wasn't the point you were making, I was just playin around. Settle down, tiger.



posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   
The point he's making is that in michigan were everyone own SUVs he owned an SUV on earth day he didnt cause he had a enviroment crowd. JFK is just a yes man



posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Who cares. Nobody got killed. But with Bush & Co., they'll lie and lie so thousands die. Ask questions about all the deaths and what does they say?

"Just send us your kids. You don't need to know what happens to them."



posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Who cares.


:shk: Wow. You choose to ignore a lie by Kerry. I can't imagine the inflamitory and lengthy post you would have put up if Bush had done the exact same thing, along with a comment that "These repugnants make me sick
" When it's a democrat, just turn a blind eye. He's a really good guy (have you seen his charity record? :lol
Yeah, real stand up guy...



posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   
That's it! Hang Kerry upside down by his toenails!



posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I put this at 1-0. Colonel, hes got a point.



posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vegemite
The point he's making is that in michigan were everyone own SUVs he owned an SUV on earth day he didnt cause he had a enviroment crowd. JFK is just a yes man


Nitpick: Not everyone in Michigan owns an SUV.



posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake

:shk: Wow. You choose to ignore a lie by Kerry. I can't imagine the inflamitory and lengthy post you would have put up if Bush had done the exact same thing, along with a comment that "These repugnants make me sick
" When it's a democrat, just turn a blind eye. He's a really good guy (have you seen his charity record? :lol
Yeah, real stand up guy...


I ignore it because the question was stupid. If Bush did the same thing, I wouldn't even consider it fit to post because its a nonissue.



posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
I ignore it because the question was stupid. If Bush did the same thing, I wouldn't even consider it fit to post because its a nonissue.




Right, sure, Colonel.



posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoterica

Originally posted by Vegemite
The point he's making is that in michigan were everyone own SUVs he owned an SUV on earth day he didnt cause he had a enviroment crowd. JFK is just a yes man


Nitpick: Not everyone in Michigan owns an SUV.


Its an expression. If you ask me though JFK trys to please every one. It'll get him in office but he wont do much in it.



posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vegemite


Its an expression. If you ask me though JFK trys to please every one. It'll get him in office but he wont do much in it.


I know, just wanted to clear up that not everybody here is a gas-guzzling nit



posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake

Originally posted by Colonel
I ignore it because the question was stupid. If Bush did the same thing, I wouldn't even consider it fit to post because its a nonissue.




Right, sure, Colonel.


No, it is. I would rather discuss the lying of Bush on WMDs, the threat of Saddam, the false terror warnings, the failed programs like Leave No Child Behind, and the unanswered questions behind 9-11.



posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

No, it is. I would rather discuss the lying of Bush on WMDs, the threat of Saddam, the false terror warnings, the failed programs like Leave No Child Behind, and the unanswered questions behind 9-11.


So you only want to know about the problems of one side of the political spectrum?

You're an informed voter



posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Could you explain this thread, then, Colonel?

www.abovetopsecret.com...



Even Laura Bush LIES like the the demon she is.

How pathetic can these eaters of rancid flesh get? These repugnants. They just LIE for the sake of lying. Look, at this murdering monster, Laura Bush. If you start from the premise that repugnants will lie about anything, then nothing will surprise you:

The first lady also said that the "Roses are red, violets are blue" poem she read at a National Book Festival gala in October was not actually written by her husband even though it has been attributed to him. She did not say who wrote the poem.



posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Looks like Colonel is a demonic eater of rancid flesh. In his own words, too.

[Edited on 4-23-2004 by Esoterica]



posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   
FYI, I took a screenshot of that thread, just in case it mysteriously "changes"...


(I honestly don't think Colonel would do that, but just to play safe
)

[Edited on 4-23-2004 by junglejake]



posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Oh, so now that Kerry is a nonissue, the repugnant must attack ME! Figures. Repugnants are good only for spouting vile drivel like so many spiders out of their mouth. They go after Kerry over a friggin SUV and me over a LIE told by Bush's witch wife yet will NEVER go after the rambling and unfocused rat-bastard sonofabitch Bush.

Even tho they don't get paid, they will shill for this bloodlusting freak of nature like the Nazis they are.





top topics
 
0
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join


Haters, Bigots, Partisan Trolls, Propaganda Hacks, Racists, and LOL-tards: Time To Move On.
read more: Community Announcement re: Decorum