It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Las Vegas unidentified sighting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   
A few weeks ago (mid march?), over at my mother's house we spotted something strange in the sky. It was daytime, about 3-4pm.

We were out on the driveway talking before I left. Planes fly over the area quite a bit and I was looking up watching a few of them. Then i noticed something wierd. I saw something shiny and small at about the same level of the planes, im guessing. I watched it for a few seconds then it started 'flying' in a small clockwise circle in the sky. I pointed it out to my mom as she saw it as well after i pointed to it for a few seconds. It kept this tight circular patterns and seemed to be moving pretty fast for how high up it seemed. I tried to focus harder on it but it appeared as not much more than a shiny dot. I looked away for a second then I couldnt find it anymore.

Nothing too spectacular.. just a little odd i think. I did look like planes were flying pretty close to it though. Oh well, i was bored and thought i might as well post it.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I think all reports present credability, why do it on a forum only witnessed by the select few?

What you saw, you...saw, with your own eyes. Don't try and dismiss it, think of logical answers first, then when all fails.....well you be the juedge.

Las Vegas, isnt far from the infamous test site mind. Im sure theres weapons and energy beams being tested there that we wont know for at least....well..until there ready for the next war.

Thing is, I'd rather feel safe knowing our Goverment is building something that can protect US as a people. Regardless of crude or not.

Weapons = bad.
In this world.
It brings me to tears thinking about it, but necessary...?
Yes.

Love
Paul

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Hey Calculon,

Can you give any more details on the object?

What types of planes was it flying near?

Did they react?

Any small details at all.

Just to feed the curiosity on a lazy day.

Spiderj

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiderj
Hey Calculon,

Can you give any more details on the object?

What types of planes was it flying near?

Did they react?

Any small details at all.

Just to feed the curiosity on a lazy day.

Spiderj

Sure...
Thats about all the details i have on the object itself. It could be a sphere, disk, ect.. not sure.. It was definately shiny (metallic?).

It was flying near regular commercial jets flying into Vegas. It was pretty much right in the flight path they all take though.

It didnt seem to react, but it was hard to see at the distance it was from me. It almost appeard to get moved around from the air disturbance of the jets.... but i cant be sure...

The oddest part was it keeping its tight circular path and if it was that far away it was moving fairly fast. Seemed to complete a revoloution in about 1 sec. Then it seemed to break away and was gone.. or I just lost it in the clear blue sky.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   

It didnt seem to react, but it was hard to see at the distance it was from me. It almost appeard to get moved around from the air disturbance of the jets.... but i cant be sure...

Could it have been like one of those Mylar weather balloon things?

Did you check with MUFON or the FAA about any sighting reports?

Did you report it to anyone?

Just curious.

Spiderj

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   
It coulda gave been a JANET airlines flight from Area 51

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   

It coulda gave been a JANET airlines flight from Area 51

Forgot about those, good point.

Aren't they plane white?

if the sun glinted off one of those it might look like a little shiny thing.

Spiderj

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   
It was alot smaller than an airplane if it was a Janet (i've seen them before). It wasnt a mylar ballon either because it was flying in a perfect circle most of the time. It wasnt erraticly being blown around the sky.

I didnt report it or check on it. It was odd, but not strikingly out of the ordinary. I just dont know what it was!

new topics

top topics

join