It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A connection with John Kerry to waffles? WhoWhatHuhHow?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   
This is a tad disturbing - is it a US government (supposedly the creators of internet as we know it) keyword secret, plain old desperation, or is "waffles" mentioned somewhere in the page? To see what I'm talking about, type "waffles" in Google, and click "I'm Feeling Lucky". If you look at the souce of the page it takes you to, "waffles" isn't even one of the META keywords. Strange.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Haha, wow. Great find. That is very interesting since the word waffles never appears in the source code. For another one, type in "miserable failure" and click the
"Feeling Lucky" button.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   
HAHA! Me thinks we have a Google hacker on our hands. Not just any hacker, but one working for the Democrats or ... even more intriguing, backed by the Rebublicans who realize what a mess we* have caused

*I'm Republican, and even I agree, GWB is an IDIOT. He's going to get us killed.

/E: Maybe Google was started by the US government, the creators of the Net itself?

[Edited on 23-4-2004 by MatthewR1985]

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Also, type in "weapons" and click I'm feeling lucky. Another funny one.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by MatthewR1985
HAHA! Me thinks we have a Google hacker on our hands. Not just any hacker, but one working for the Democrats or ... even more intriguing, backed by the Rebublicans who realize what a mess we* have caused

*I'm Republican, and even I agree, GWB is an IDIOT. He's going to get us killed.

/E: Maybe Google was started by the US government, the creators of the Net itself?

[Edited on 23-4-2004 by MatthewR1985]

It has nothing to do with hackers, the google peeps are just fun loving guys. Also their easter eggs are the best online history has ever withnessed.

Example:

www.google.com...

You should also try: "france military victory"
Now it points to several sites about Hitler whooping frances ass. But in the past it showed a "Aren't you looking for "France Military Defeats" link.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Guess y'all never heard of Google bombing, huh?
It's been going on for
years and isn't a result of the government, hackers, business, or even Google itself.

See, it's funny, Kerry "waffles" on issues, so a bunch of people made it so a Google search for "waffles" brings up John Kerry's website.
Get it?

-B.

[Edited on 29-4-2004 by Banshee]

top topics

join