It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People Please...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
First, I\'m a long time \"lurker\". I love this site and try to visit at least once per day.
Lately though, I\'ve come to a point of... let\'s call it clarity. It\'s not an epiphany because
it\'s not something that just dawned on me, but something that was a little blurry and is
coming ever more into focus.

Please cut the gas on your flamethrowers and just watch the words for a few moments.
I just read a post that was titled something about the NWO on the brink of defeat.
I had to chuckle. I didn\'t find the post itself humorous. The very idea of it all is what tickled me. I\'ll explain.

In the duration of this post, the NWO and the PTB will be known as they.

Slavery has never been abolished. We are slaves. Stay with me. Ask yourself the
following questions.

1. Why do I have to go to work? (think deeper).
2. What happens if I don\'t go to work?

Now trace those answers back to the very root of regression. Try not to blame your employers as they are but a step higher on the slave chain than yourself. If you think about just those two simple but not so simple questions, you can come to realize that
we are not free. We have never been free. Quiet your mind and stop thinking about
your next witty remark. You are not free. The whole situation is so bleak in fact that
it deserves the many tears that should be falling on the cheeks of every human being.

Put away your Phd\'s and your ego and look up. Go ahead and actually take your eyes off of the screen and look at your prison cell. Think about what awaits outside that cell. Is it freedom? No. It is the obligatory giving of your time to a cause that does not benefit you. Note: I said \"a cause\". This is not your cause. Your cause is to feed your
family and survive. You might say; \"doesn\'t that obligatory giving of my time help me in my cause\"? Yes and no. Even a convict gets three squares a day.

Yes it helps you because your employer pays you. No it doesn\'t help because it is mandatory that you do it or you die and this
violates.. No, it rips to shreds every defining vision that ever was of the word freedom. You do the time or your children starve. Well, that throws democracy out the door doesn\'t it? You own the computer that you are reading this on because that\'s one of the perks of being a good worker.

You\'ve toiled so much that you can afford to eat, and buy illusions of freedom. Step right up! Get your illusions! Only costs 1 human life
and you could be the proud owner of..... A house, a car, and all the freedom your body can buy before it dies from being worked. I didn\'t say overworked because worked was enough to cancel freedom.

Oh, and by the way, when you get too tired to work, we\'ll sell you a drink that will allow you to work more! And your friends will even think the can is cool! Give me a freaking break.

Now think about my original point. Which was about the NWO being defeated. What do
you think? Thanks for reading. I\'ve got to go to bed so I can get up in 5 hours and pay
for my illusion. Just do me a favor. I want you to take a moment while you are out and about or at work. Take a moment and just detach yourself from everyone and observe the people around you. You\'ll notice them running around like ants trying to get a piece of the sugar cube. And they will be doing this with huge smiles on their faces! Step right up.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
What you're advocating for is communism. I'm not advocating for communism here I just want the powers at be in our federal government and the rest of the world to stop working together against our best interests. I think then we should allow for more freedom as it is very restricted so.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by inanityrising

We can only attain freedom when we abolish money and activate The Venus Project. See my signature link.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

Hmm, let me get this straight? You say inanityrising, while invoking communistic sanctuaries is wrong, your condoning a total "dictatorship" is proper for the people of america and around the world? Do you really think govt's are ever gonna do anything for the people? Inanityrising hit the nail on the head as far as I am concerned! That person spoke the truth if it ever was told. I am working on a book right now and the parallels that can be drawn are immense to say the least. Right now, Obama has americans, and many in the world believing that the entire world will collapse if america's economy falters, and that is a load of crap!
Right now, america has fallen from first to eighth in global economic rankings, and the dollar fell even further last night in global trading. The only thing that's going to wake people up, not just in america, but all over the world, is for the global economy to collapse, for if this were to happen, then the ptb would be fully exposed to all of us, for their greasy palms would have to turn face up and face all of us then! Right now, the global elite are walking on a high-wire so to speak, for at this present time, they have the best chance ever to get that last nail in the coffin of humanity so they can enforce the final script of our complete and total enslavement!

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Before I reply, could someone please tell me how to rid my posts of those
backslashes?

Ok, so let me be clear. I don't subscribe to any -isms. I know, I know, the
many different opinions must be given a name so that they are independently distinguished. Commun-ism, totalitarian-ism, and the many other -isms that
serve to clutter our minds and make us feel like we must choose one.
All of them, in their entirety, must fall. If you feel that you must adopt an -ism, why not give humanitarianism a try?

"But if there were no -isms, wouldn't that be anarchy"? Maybe, for a time there could be lawlessness, but it would resolve to a renewal of laws. Don't you see? The systems that have been so meticulously woven into the fabric of our existence must fail. As a rule, people are so blinded that they think that this is the way the world is supposed to be. I cannot stress the importance of that statement. They think that this is the way it's supposed to be!

I'll tell you what makes me really sad. Some people live their entire lives
and die without ever having a clue as to the immensity of the lie that they lived. Ah, I can see the thought forming in your minds already. "but, ignorance is bliss". No, no, and no. Ignorance is sad. Sadness can not be bliss. (unless you're emo). Bad jokes aside, the reality of it is, we all have relatives and people that we know who still think that life is just work, money,
taxes, and the eventuality of death. And no matter how that death occurred, it was just "their time to go". Are you buying into this? Because I can't.

I am not really one for doom-and-gloom, and I apologize for the despondency. However, I must make mention if only briefly of the plans that some of you may have to stock up and ride out the storm when and if the shtf. If you hoard the food, the supplies, the shelter, and what have you, there will be people that want to take it from you. This subject really deserves a new thread, but I will touch on it here. If you were to instead share these things with the would be takers of your belongings, they would no longer have the need to take it. See where this is heading? Here comes the "but if we give
our stuff away, then we would do without". No, you wouldn't, because you and your new friends would meet other people that were ready to share, and someone in that group has knowledge of growing things, or building things and then when you are building shelter for your growing group of friends, people will take notice that you have more and they would try to take it, and you would give, and they would no longer need to take. See the pattern?

That, tremendously simplified and abridged thought pattern is but one roughly hewn stone in the bridge to true freedom. I know that there are many questions unanswered in this discussion. Questions like, "what happens when somebody up and kills another"? Well, if things up to that point have gone well, and most people are giving and turning takers into givers, then maybe the killer would be given 1 chance to try again, and maybe he wouldn't. Hmmm, eye for an eye? I think I just stepped in an -ism. Thanks for reading.

join