It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012.. are they trying to tell us something?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
So.. after all this crazyness going on... I happened to find that Hollywood premiers three movies in the same year about the same topic: the end of the world as we know it, call it extermination/depopulation, aliens involved, natural disasters, and 2012. Is it something to be taking into consideration or just coincidence\'? What do you guys think? Have you watched \"The Knowing\"... and \"The day the earth stood still\"... both movies have much to do with all the stories we have been reading about these last couple of years, sumerian tales, and what not.. The Knowing, which does it in a much better way I believe, shows from arcturian crafts picking people up from earth to re-start life again afterwards, to the those so called angels... mentioned by sumerians as the \"fallen angels\" or \"nephelim\"... many signs and signals are shown in the movie. Nevermind it talks about a solar storm... isn't that same thing what NASA and the European Space Agency (ESA) annouced in 2006?? about a bad and extreme solar storm hitting earth around 2012?? you can find that info on their websites, or just google "NASA 2012 Solar Storm". Wouldn't surprise me after knowing our sun will place it self in the center of the milky way for the first time in around 10.000 years. So, in such a period, going back from now, we would see extermination happen to other races or civilizations before us here on earth. I would even think that dinosaurs got exterminated because of such a thing and not because of an asteroid but that is just my opinion. The same happens with \"The day the earth stood still\". Now are you guys aware of the new movie coming out in novemeber called \"2012\"??? watch the trailer... it basically shows nothing but a huge wave covering tibet, and then it goes to say... \"they wouldn´t\"... i believe the mean \"they wouldn´t tell you that this was to be happing in 2012\"... and then it says \"Find out about it yourself\"... \"Google 2012\". Pretty straight and direct trailer I believe.. they dont try make you watch it but more importantly make you educate your self, and free choice for such which is good. Anyway, I think it is a movie to keep in mind. Nevertheless, quite weird that three movies are happening the same year, about this topic. That is a lot of money invested to tell the same thing. This is definitely making a point isnt it?

[edit on 13-4-2009 by plaetorian]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
They seem to be capitalising on public interest, as they always do. The 2012 phenomenon has been the subject of a great deal of attention, as evidenced by the internet, and filmmakers and studios are responding to that.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Personally i think its all to freak the hell outta people.
If your into the whole new world order reserch and stuff then project bluebeam could very well whats gonna go down in 2012.
going on to the movies then yeah you syke people out enough then people are gonna accept 2012 and dont bother doing anything to fight against the nwo.
Another possobilty that crossed my mind was discloser. with all these ufo files being relesed and all this sudden wave of bad alien movies then it could be getting the puplic used to this kind of thing.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Look, we all know they've been grooming us for disclosure for a very long time. I dont' think hollywood even knows they're doing it.

But there is such a thing as over analyzing a situation and alot of us do that here because ofcourse were conspiracy theorists..it's what we do.

But we must not loose focus of the ultimate goal, which is complete transparant disclosure of all things that are not revealed to us.

The PTB know that eventually they won't have a choice but to educate the public, because if they don't, somebody else will. There is a grain of truth in everything you watch, wether it be movies, music, books, television. They all hold truths about our "hidden" world, kept from us by our handlers.

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
i agree. i dont exactly know what going to happen in 2012 because there are so many different theories but i think something is going to happen. its basic physc 101. its called conditioning. could be project bluebeam or the real deal? how could we ever know the difference? i told my girlfriend that we could set our wedding date for 12-21-12...i dont think she understood the joke.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
What does ATS think about this website?

www.instituteforhumancontinuity.org...#/home

It even has Planet X as a possible scenario?

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Hermit_Naii

Odd, how the domain servers for such are SonyPictures

... not to mention that the "Dr."s associated with the same don't even exist...

Yura Metelitsa

Marco Tlaloc

Movie, much?

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c
reply to post by Hermit_Naii

Odd, how the domain servers for such are SonyPictures

... not to mention that the "Dr."s associated with the same don't even exist...

Yura Metelitsa

Marco Tlaloc

Movie, much?

Figures :/

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Personally i do think it's to scare us into 2012 in any way possible and ignoring the positive side of it. The more scared we are the better because i really believe that 2012 is going to be a neutral thing and we will be able to shape the form within it comes. The only scary things involved are not necessarily the cosmic ones but the planned ones. Codex alimentarius, The (financial) NWO and whatever else they will have concocted to reign down on us are the ones that are designed to trow us off the real opportunity imbedded in 2012.

Or the cosmic one doesn't even exist and is just put up as a red herring while TPTB is planning the terrestial take over and people are putting their hope into a non-existant celestial happening, but honestly i'm not putting my money on that one.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Its all about fear. If you live in fear of the future you dont see what is happening now. Fear is great for those in power (religous,political, or social) it means that people will agree to anything if it promises security.

If something out of our hands is going to happen, at this point were screwed!

So the way I see it, we should try and live in the now. Maybe even try and make the here and now a better place - just on the off chance that nothing happens. Who knows we might even make 2012 a happier place.

new topics

top topics

join