It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emergency Update - Spread This Video Like Wildfire

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   

This video contains some important information that I believe everyone should know about. Please don't just watch this video and leave it at that. Do some research yourself into the topics raised in this video. If the witness account given in this video is true then it is extremely worrying and we should all be asking serious questions about what is going on here.

Below is a message from EarthLastHope who originally posted this video earlier today:

"It is 3:41 in the morning, again I find myself without sleep. Can you think why? This video will explain now the sad HORRIBLE! connection I have just found, for any shills and skeptics, you may doubt now, but soon you will be dead in one of these. THIS IS VERY REAL! I WILL HAVE MORE VIDEOS ABOUT IT AS SOON AS I CAN! I wouldnt be suprised if my account is taken down after this series. REUPLOAD THIS VIDEO AND ALL OTHERS BUT MAINLY THIS VIDEO AND THE FEW FOLLOWING AFTER IT! THESE TRAINS ARE OUTSIDE MY TOWN, AND MANY MANY OTHERS AND I NOW KNOW WHY!!!!!!"

This site below is updated "Daily" and deals specifically with the Bird Flu issue and other viruses that are spread throughout the world. As of today, it looks like Egypt has had 64 cases of the Human Kind of Flu.

Here is the link:

pandemicinformationnews.blogspot.com...

[mod edit: All Caps title]
Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 12-4-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Interesting...

In Tucson arizona, they have nearby a few interesting things....

A US army base... Davis-Montan Air Force Base... And Raytheon, a big military corporation which produces missiles.

Put weaponize bird flu in a missile... bring it to the air force base...

If this whole thing is real, this is could be real bad.

[edit on 12-4-2009 by Vitchilo]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
this video has already been posted and discussed in this thread; www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Yup. Already posted.....HOWEVER if this thing is real, then let it be posted yet again.......YikeS!

There is probably nothing I fear more than these f*ckin' super viruses!

I'd rather get eaten by a shark.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
ok, but, where is the proof ? thats the problem ... if this is really a serious case, why not reveal everything, all the data ...

thats what I dont get ...

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
As mentioned, the video is being discussed here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add all comments to the existing thread.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join