It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I NEED you guys to disprove this

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Right now the history channel has a program on about ancient aliens. Their evidence seems rock solid. Whats the other side of the story, what is the counter evidence? If you guys haven't seen it (its on like once a week) I'll give some details. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Why dont you go onto Youtube and find the program for us, its bound to be there.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Tentickles

www.youtube.com...
The other four are on the right. This stuff sends shivers down my spine.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Pretty interesting stuff. I think most of it is us just not giving enough credit to the resourcefulness of older "less sophisitcated" cultures.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Good grief, not the von Daniken follies again? Are they still showing that satire? All the premises have been debunked on this board several times already.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gawdzilla
Good grief, not the von Daniken follies again? Are they still showing that satire? All the premises have been debunked on this board several times already.

Could you please provide a link to this info? I'll also look myself but i would like to see what people on ats said. thanks.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by aceofspades314

I am sorry but you cannot debunk ancient art/stories or personal accounts. You can give opinion, and perhaps thoughts and reasons but you cannot completely debunk them unless you were actually there to witness it for yourself.

This series does not go into the sumerian/sitchin stuff which can be debated, but what is discussed is stories dating back 2-3000 years which are anyones guess as to what actually occurred back then.

For the record this is the history channel show, I don't believe Daniken was in it.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
There are so many threads about the ancient astronauts thing on here that even though I have a side to it, I've posted it half a dozen times in the same exact way and I honestly can't do it anymore.

Please, please use the search feature. It says "Google Custom Search."
It's super cool and has your answers already typed out from tons of members.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by PowerSlave

The "links" to aliens in the show were incredibly strained. Just because a drawing has a big head, it's a space helmet. Why? Because it MUST be a space helmet? Why? Because that would be sooooo cool!

top topics

join