It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How does one "make" a unicorn?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   

How does one "make" a unicorn?

Well, the momma unicorn and the daddy unicorn visit a cabbage patch where a stork see's them longing for a baby. The stork fly's off to never never land and tells the wizard of life of their longing. After much potion and commotion the wizard of life gives a baby unicorn to the stork who delivers it to the happy parents.

And that's how you make a unicorn.

That's the closest answer I could come up with. I've never seen a unicorn but that doesn't mean they are imaginary. I honestly believe many creatures we hear stories about actually exist, somewhere.

I hope someday to meet a unicorn. If I do I'll ask your question and perhaps then we'll have an honest answer.

Love and light,

wupy

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

The type the OP is referring to is the work done by various individuals who basically made a unicorn by merging the horns of goats.
This is based off of the idea that centuries ago, people produced these goats selling them as mythic critters.
The theory is based on old art showing unicorns that more resemble goats than horses.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
You people are weirdos. My fiancee is obsessed with unicorn things, my apartment is full of them. Genetic engineering? Why are people so obsessed with technology? From being surrounded by these things all the time, I can tell you two things. One, a unicorn is a horse with a sword on it's head. So secondly, if you let H=horse and S=sword and g=genetics, you can assume H+S-G=unicorn. See how easy it is?

[edit on 17-4-2009 by Magnivea]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
BigfootNZ, I couldn't find any info on that Asain Ki Rin animal. Could you tell us more?

Magnivea, I'm not quite sure I understood all of your comments, but I think it would drive me crazy if I was engaged to somebody who surrounded themselves with unicorn imagery.

This YouTube video may cleanse your palate:

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Did that do the trick? You better follow that with this one, just to make sure:

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
This just keeps getting weirder:

The Lamest Unicorn Ever

<< 1   >>

join