It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Say goodbye to freedom of speech/religion.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I'll be looking into this a bit more, I'll post more as I learn.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by kcired_tsew

Youtube is not a credible source. Anyone can post there. Anyone can post material that seems convincing and groundbreaking but is just edited random news strung together and out of sequence.

There are many threads on H.R. 1388 on this site already. I would maybe have searched that before posting.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Well, I know one thing, right here where I live they have a "one world church" up and running. This church has been in operation for a few years now, planning for the coming one world religion I have been told. They have a giant billboard sign up. I will take a pic of it and post it here the next time I go to town.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Thats really wierd. Is it the priest's saying it for a one world religion, or just members of the congregation? I'd love to see photos, and as much info on this as your willing to post.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I find it hilarious that there is a youtube video proclaiming the end of free speech.

Can anyone see how ironic that is?

[edit on 15/4/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
So, I found out this only applies to the persons in obamas "homeland security force". Still unconstitutional IMO.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
When have we really ever had the freedom of religion to me it seems like we have free as long as you dont say what your religion is, the way things are set up its like we dont official have a state religion but a implied official religion.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
I find it hilarious that there is a youtube video proclaiming the end of free speech.

Can anyone see how ironic that is?

[edit on 15/4/09 by Chadwickus]

that's the first thing I thought. the second is rush limbaugh proves that free speech is alive every day

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Beware of argumentum ad verecundiam. Just because it is on youtube does not mean it's incorrect. I am not saying it is of course but just pointing out.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
every religion believes their the right religion

look at any text that is religious

in the bible new testament it says christians are right

in the old testament it says jews are right

in the koran it says muslims are right

in the jehova witnesses thing it says their right

i am not surprised that this church says they will be the only religion but if you want to know the real religion its TV and money sicne once people get a taste of either they cant get enough of them, go ahead and prove me wrong.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
And EVERYBODY thinks their right. I am sure you do as well whatever your beliefs are. What's your point that only you and those you agree with are allowed to think they're right?

[edit on 16-4-2009 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

top topics

join