It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How did you wake up? How did you come across this information?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Did you wake up to the New World Order yourself? Saw something wrong, such as false-flag terrorism, media lies, the "drug war", looked into it, and woke yourself up?

Or did someone wake you up, showing you a "red pill" book, website, document, article, video, etc.? Such as ENDGAME or a David Icke lecture.

How did YOU come about this information?

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Good question,

A couple years back I was putting my status on Facebook(CIA profiling database) and I reviewed the home page and I clicked on a buddy of mines page and noticed a link to a video under his religious views....

Turns out to be the first movie of Zeitgeist which literally shattered my belief structure in the good old fashion Baptist/Pennycostal indoctrination that my parents raised me in. Now I may not take Zeitgeist all to be absolute truth but it was the trigger that sent me flying night and day down the rabbit hole.

Some people need to TV to relieve stress, I however am somehow relieved when I venture through "alternative" threads, videos, articles" I have been called an Encyclopedia many times, though my answer is also "I know enough to know I know nothing at all"

I know plant seeds in peoples minds, testing them, showing them anyone possibility other then the Media-ocracy they are tuned into also remembering the Law of Allowing.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
After my parent's divorce, my mother took my brother and I to New Mexico when I was five. She was always into the New Age stuff which kind of irritated me. In seventh grade I was searching through her books and found some metaphysical books which talked about reincarnation, ancient cultures (atlantis, lemuria etc) and extra terrestrial races. It was a big eye opener for me. When 9/11 came around I watched the towers fall from my seventh grade math class and after that, basically forgot most of what I had learned. I fell into my father's belief system of "the free world vs the terrorists" and vowed to join the Army as soon as I reached 18.

After spending my teenage years in Minnesota, which were basically devoid of truth and spirituality, I noticed a uprising in UFO phenomena on the news.. What really caught my attention was the San Diego sightings in 2007-2008 new years, I noticed there was no follow up whatsoever!! I ask myself, this could possibly be the biggest story of the century and there is no followup? So I took matters into my own hands and began researching.. Well, that's when all hell broke loose and after I discovered the reason behind the phenomena WAS extraterrestrial, I began putting the pieces together. I took it for granted that if the government lied to us for over sixty years about something so significant, 9/11 must have been a lie. The domino effect began and before I knew it I had become a full blown conspiracy theorist.

So I returned to New Mexico the land where I grew up, and sure enough months after my awakening (march 28 2008) lights began showing up around my house and I had my first UFO sighting. That basically sealed the deal, thus began my journey into the unknown and re-learning history all over again, which turned out to be a lie.

Exciting times to be alive man I'm glad we're all in the same boat, I'm sure this is only the beginning of a mass awakening ..

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
It was 9/11 for me. I didn't even listen to the radio or use computers until then. I remember seeing how quickly the buildings fell and I knew something wasn't right about this picture. So I started looking for people who talked about these weird occurances in my lifetime.

I was first led to the radio I don't think I owned a computer just yet so I tuned into Coast to Coast Am every night and this was right before Art came back to the show. George scared the crap out of me, I had to turn the radio off most nights because I was too afraid of the topics. Not anymore now I want to know more.

Then I started to listen to the radio in the day time. That's when I found out about a left leaning website because a talk show host was ridiculing them for bashing President Bush. I logged on to that sight and found a 9/11 forum which led to info about all kinds of creepy true stories about our government that I never dreamed we would do to ourselves or other people and nations.

Sometimes I wish I didn't see it and I could just live my life in ignorance.

Well to late for that.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by LaHaver
Good question,

A couple years back I was putting my status on Facebook(CIA profiling database) and I reviewed the home page and I clicked on a buddy of mines page and noticed a link to a video under his religious views....

Turns out to be the first movie of Zeitgeist which literally shattered my belief structure in the good old fashion Baptist/Pennycostal indoctrination that my parents raised me in. Now I may not take Zeitgeist all to be absolute truth but it was the trigger that sent me flying night and day down the rabbit hole.

Some people need to TV to relieve stress, I however am somehow relieved when I venture through "alternative" threads, videos, articles" I have been called an Encyclopedia many times, though my answer is also "I know enough to know I know nothing at all"

I know plant seeds in peoples minds, testing them, showing them anyone possibility other then the Media-ocracy they are tuned into also remembering the Law of Allowing.

Oh please do not be swayed with the Zeitgeist trash... SHATTERING your belief structure is the goal, it is published by the damned Satanist. Seriously, I ask you to watch this video, if you spent hours watching that trash this 9 mins or so should be easy.

www.youtube.com...

www.redmoonrising.com...

The Lucis Trust, formerly known as the Lucifer Publishing Company was formed by Alice A. Bailey a Theophsist and disciple of Madame Blavatsky (Helena Petrovna Blavatsky). Blavatsky was the founder of Theosophy and is considered the "mother" of the New Age movement and modern occultism. She taught in her Secret Doctrine that Lucifer was "higher and older than Jehovah. She further expressed in her "great work" that Satan, under different god-names, is really an allegory of "Good, and Sacrifice, a God of Wisdom." Blavatsky believed that Satan was the only god of earth, "is one with the Logos," and is the "cosmic reflection of God.". Blavatsky also equated Lucifer with Jesus Christ.

The Lucis Trust (or Lucifer Publishing Company) is a United Nations Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) and is represented at weekly sessions at the United Nations in New York and Geneva and a member of the UN Economic and Social Council.

Zeitgeist Part I used the controversial author Archarya S as the consultant for the movie. Part I of the movie is based on her book "The Christ Conspiracy", she also penned the companion guide for Zeitgeist.

Archarya S plagiarised her book from a book written in the 1800's by a Quaker who claimed without any evidence that there were 16 previous crucified saviours. This book was heavily cited by the Theosphical Society (founded by Madam Blavatsky - see above).

Archarya S expanded on the themes of the original book by drawing on material from Madam Blavatsky; revered 33rd degree Freemason Alber Pike who stated "Yes, Lucifer is God"; controversial researcher "Jordan Maxwell" (a pseudonym: derived from one of Maxwell's mentors, Madame Blavatsky's, works-- i.e., Jordanus Maximus); Gerlad Massey (High Chief Druid and contributor to Blavatsky's Lucifer Magazine); Albert Churchward (Freemason); James Churchward (Freemason); Michael Baigent (Freemason); Godfrey Higgins (Freemason / Cheif Druid) and others. To this day there are unclaimed financial rewards for anyone who can actually back up any of the claims made by Archarya S or Zeitgeist Part I.

www.redmoonrising.com...

[edit on 12-4-2009 by infolurker]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
There is an old saying, which in my case could not be truer "There is no rest for the wicked"

I was barely six years old when the elderly in my familiar social circle began schooling and mentoring me on the corporate government the corruption in the news media and the propoganda being taught in public schools.

I was barely twenty six when one of the nation's more powerful and influential figures looked over at me sitting in the front passenger seat of his car and rhetorically asked "You can understand why my friends and I can't risk actually allowing people to vote in a fair and unfettered election where they really get to pick the candidates themselves don't you?"

After having spent two decades facing life wide awake and with eyes wide open while almost everyone around me was fast asleep or had blinders securely and determinedly in place it was easy enough to say..."why yes, I sure do."

It was not a happy admission but rather a sad one. People would never really know what was being done to them or why as they clang to their superstitions false and incomplete notions and perceptions. Yet at the time there was little denying that wasn't exactly how people preferred it. In many ways the powers that be had come by their powers through default. The majority of people simply cared to know what was convenient, safe and validating to know.

More people are now changing and waking up to the depth and breadths of the reality of the world they live thanks to something they always had but never quite understood they had it until one day they found it sitting in their living room and on their work desk.

In my young formidable days I called it something else...a Library...that place I could pick and choose from a wealth of topics what I want to teach myself and learn about.

Today it's called an Internet and the Dewey Decimal System has been replaced by Google.

In my young formidable days I called it the local Pavillion...a place were aged and wised minds and souls would sit to play a game of checkers or chess, take in some fresh air and breezes and connect with society.

Today it's called an online Chatroom or blog.

I was never quite sure, and never quite had the nerve to ask...were the powers that be as sad as I was that people just couldn't be relied on to truly educate themselves and understand the greater and larger world around them or were they simply happily taking advantage of the fact they didn't, since Libraries and conventional wisdom had been there all along and people seemed not just happy but determined to stay asleep.

That will be the real question when awakening reaches critical mass.

Of course the question I will really be asking...hey can I get some sleep now?

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
In 2005 I was in college I stayed with my girlfriend in a small apartment. One day she was at class and I was in the apartment on a car forum (my usual habit at the time). The tv was on, it was showing ripleys believe it or not. So this guys comes on and he starts talking about the future or rfid chips and how he already has one.

So of course that creeped me out. I grew up in the church so I know a flag for the mark of the beast when I see one. Thats what opened the door for me. The thing that actually started my journey though was suprisingly the bible. My next step was to read through the whole thing. Then things started to get crazy after a while. I learned about numbers and for 1 week I slept only 0-2 hours each night. I watched tv the majority of the time looking for NWO signs and numbers. I found a bunch too. I filled about 5 notebook pages with what looks like scribble until I explain it.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by thetruth777

Started looking into JFK ,RFK,MLK,and AL assasination theories and it got me thinking. Now I'm forever cynical and slightly paranoid. It's all good.

[edit on 12-4-2009 by Beach Bum]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I woke up when people started talking about RFID chips. I thought why would they be talking about implanting people with chips? That made little sense. I knew that not all was what it seemed during the Bush administration. I found out about the ACLU website and I saw the administration's many abuses on civil liberties. I was wondering what the hell was going on with the country... and I couldn't stand the excuses that we needed to do away with our civil liberty in the name of terrorism. About the time the Bush administration started to finish I grew interested in other conspiracies and I started recognizing that these other conspiracies made sense and that I also started noticing that the mainstream media has an agenda. So, I pretty much completely woke up during the election season. I was still in my waking phases before then. And End Game woke me up during the Bush administration and the film Obama Deception reawakened me now with the Obama administration.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I remember after 9-11 Bush made a statement about the terrorists "hate us for our freedom"....
So I decided to try to get to the bottom of why they "hated our freedom" so much and began doing a little digging....and alittle more digging...and alittle more digging. Then I realized our govt. was full of sh*t.

I remember the exact moment when it hit me like a ton of bricks.....I was in the shower and it was just a very...dark...moment. I can't explain it but the realization that things aren't what they appear to be made me nauseous. What a spooky thread, posting this just brought up some really bad feelings.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
When I was young my father was always prepared for anything that might happen, hurricane, power outage, stuff of that nature. I thought it was all annoying, friends and school mattered more to me at the time.
He died my senior year of High school. I was so distraught I dropped out and spent a good year thinking about life. During that year I lost contact with all my friends and realized that society isnt what it seems.
I started to prepare for everything, like he had, which brought me to online forums about survival and SHTF. As I kept learning, names would pop up like Bilderberg, NWO, Chemtrails, Trilateral Commission and many others. I became intrigued as to why these names would appear in a survival forum. I looked into it, found out everything the government, schools, religions and corporations told me where big freaking lies!

I havent stopped since.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
My dad actually got me interested in the conspiracy part of things and then I became more spirtually aware. I have always had things happen to me Seeing UFOs, missing time, i am a empath and have a hard time being in palces like hospices and nnursing homes. In a hospital im a wreck. Unless Im on the maternity floor. I have never trusted the govt. The only time that i know the govt would be in good hands is if i was runnign the show. But thats just me. Im very strange.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by celticdragon23

I'm an Empath/psychic and I myself feel weird in churches for some odd reason also and in a convent which was an old hospital, I started to cry as i was uneasy as i felt a spirit was following me pushing her feelings onto me.

Otherwise I was a big X-files and Star Trek fan and that woke me up a bit about the NWO as in Star Trek they talk about "Federation". Also I am intrigued on why "Earth: the final conflict" is on Virgin 1 and then we get the new about the FEMA and bird flu stuff, I don't think it is a coincidence!

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Well - nothing ever sat right when I learned about the Kennedy assaination as a child - and how Oswald was killed so easily and then everyone just threw up their hands and said: "Case Closed!"

I mean - what a crock!

But, for a while the day to day's of society and such filled my mind until I read a newsletter from Lyndon LaRouche supporters in early college.

LaRouche accurately showed the significant number of Executive Orders under the Reagan (and later Bush) Years which significantly removed the restrictions on Martial Law in the US - and he was going on and on about how nobody was questioning it.

I already knew the Drug War was an Unconstitutional P.O.S. but when I saw that the Modern President's were ACTIVELY trying to grant themselves Dictatorial Powers in a concerted multi-administration effort - well I realized that maybe Alex Jones wasn't just spouting BS after all!

Finally - when NORAD and the Pentagon failed to stop even one of the "terrorist" Hijacked Planes - I knew some serious Kennedy assination style BULLSH*T was going on.

Turned off the TV, tuned into prisonplanet and ATS, and never looked back!

Now I am largely aware of the REAL world that is all around us - and learning exponentially every day!

Here is my wake up video list (in my own chronological order preference) for those who might want to help others awaken!

(These are almost all free and on Google Video):

Secrets of the Cia
The Corporation
BBC's Century of Self
Thirteen Days
JFK by Oliver Stone
JFK II: The Bush Connection
RFK Must Die
The Secret Government
Conspiracy of Silence
Reprise: Dark Secrets - Inside Bohemian Grove
Bush's Brain
Outfoxed
Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room
Why We Fight
Terror Storm: Final Cut
Lone Gunman: Pilot Episode
Fahrenheit 9/11
Loose Change: Final Cut
Steven Jones lecture on Thermate Findings
ATS interview with William Rodriguez (audio)
Pilots for 9/11 Truth Videos
9/11: Blueprint for Truth
Jersey Girls
Who Killed John O'Neil
Fabled Enemies
7/7 Ripple Effect
The Science of Man and Origins of Big Brother
Endgame 1.5
Money as Debt
The Money Masters
Wake Up Call - New World Order Documentary
Sicko
Fluoride and Aspartame Documentaries
The World According to Monsanto
The Obama Deception
Out of the Blue

This is not ALL inclusive - but the essential basics to get a real idea of what is going on with the 9/11 - MIC - World Government big picture.

Please notice I have left Zeitgeist OFF of this list - That was Intentional!

new topics

top topics

join