It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some recent UFO sightings WITH PICS.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I wanted to post some recent UFO sightings. That contain good video or photographic evidence.

I haven't seen these talked about here and i hope you take them into consideration.

Czech Republic

Media in the Czech Republic is widely reporting a series of UFO sightings that occurred last month in the northern town of Cheb. Numerous residents have flooded radio stations, newspapers and police with calls regarding the UFOs prompting something of an investigation into the events...
Source

Original Photograph.

Zoomed, converted to B&W for better detail.

I think this is your classic saucer shaped ufo. Too bad it wasn't photographed in the daytime. Due to the objects shape, it rules out any known conventional aircraft. The fact that enough residents had seen the object to warrent an investigation, gives this case merit. In my opinion.

Colorado

It was about 9:00 PM, I got out of my car and looked over and saw a bright light. I pulled out my phone and took footage of many objects flying over the mesa and forming a V-shape.

Source

Video
When i first viewed the video, it appeared to me that this was nothing more then some flares, perhaps from some military training exercise.

After watching the video a few more times, i noticed the objects in question are moving at really high speeds. The beginning of the video you can see two of the objects descend at an alarming rate. Seconds later, more objects suddenly appear and then they fall into a strange formation.

Too bad they were not closer to the objects, but i guess we'll take what we can get. A good video none the less.

Indiana

I was home alone and decided to go to the kitchen to get a glass of water and maybe find a snack. Just as I approached the kitchen/dining room area (they're the same room and we have a bay-window/patio door there) I noticed what I immediately thought was a helicopter about 300-400 feet away..

Source

Original photograph, with object zoomed.

A very good photo. At first glance it appears to have a saucer shape to it, but it is hard to tell due to the lighting conditions and the angle at which the photo was taken.

I would like to state for the record, that i am by no means a photography, video or english language expert. I thank you for taking the time to look over these cases, look at the supplied evidence and draw your own conclusions.

If you think these are nothing more then fakes, feel free to explain what you think they are. I would love to hear from you.

[edit on 12-4-2009 by phrankie79]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I would like to apologize in advance if the thread seems hard on the eyes, or clunky. I have been trying to hone my forum posting skills, and i still need alot of work. I hope it wasn't too bad.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by phrankie79
I would like to apologize in advance if the thread seems hard on the eyes, or clunky. I have been trying to hone my forum posting skills, and i still need alot of work. I hope it wasn't too bad.

Phrankie you did very well and it doesn't look clunky.

I'll be back with some thoughts on the pictures.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Where did you find these photos of this interesting weather balloon?
Sorry had to do it.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Yes, you gotta love those weather balloons that seem to appear all over the world, in every country, almost every city, town and locale you could imagine. Why is it that our governments are spending so much of our tax dollars on weather balloons? I smell a conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I think that many of the U.F.Os are of man's making. I conspire that they are trying to develop new aircraft to fight the E.T.'s in 2012. Hey this is ATS after all, lets throw some stuff around.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I'm sure that last case was actually broken here on ATS.

The photo looks familiar.

Actually... it reminds me of one of the fake O'Hare UFO photos. I'll have a snoop around and see what I can find.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Yes, people want disclosure, blah blah..But

..having a government admit that they've been lying all these years will not go over to well with the public and would probably never happen.

The only way people are going change their minds about ufos, aliens etc, is with a really massive sighting.

It's easy to brush off a sighting as a meteor or swamp gas when only a dozen people witness it. But, if that number was five thousand, or even a hundred thousand, then things change.

I have also noticed alot of objects photographed were unseen until the film was developed or after a person uploaded them to a computer. So, should we start taking random photos?

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Last one looks severely photoshopped.

Due to JPEG conversion, considering that those photos are second compressed after being taken by a digital camera(by the looks of the photo), you'll notice that the "UFO" has much less distortion as the rest of the photo displays, leading me to believe it was photshopped in.

However, it is speculation, the person that actually witnessed this if it we're indeed real would kill me if I said such a thing.

Good luck, and the rest are quite interesting

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution-2012
Last one looks severely photoshopped.

Due to JPEG conversion, considering that those photos are second compressed after being taken by a digital camera(by the looks of the photo), you'll notice that the "UFO" has much less distortion as the rest of the photo displays, leading me to believe it was photshopped in.

However, it is speculation, the person that actually witnessed this if it we're indeed real would kill me if I said such a thing.

Good luck, and the rest are quite interesting

Nice observations, but the alterations in distoration may be due to the craft changing the gravitational field around itself. Perhaps this is part of the propulsion system? Just a theory.

[edit on 12-4-2009 by phrankie79]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Here's what I'm saying.

Look at the rest of the picture, see the blockiness? It'd be consistent with what ever is in the sky, because it's resolution of the image that causes that, the way it was converted, and it's not consistent with the craft. Here is a rough guess of what it would of looked like, in my opinion.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I see what you mean by the "blockyness" I also notice three verticle objects that have the appearence of antenna. Either that, or just a bad cut and paste job in photoshop. We will never know for sure.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by phrankie79

Interesting of you to point that out, I didn't notice that.

None the less the JPEG compression is inconsistant with the UFO.....however, ya never know right?

=)

Hopefully you've checked out my signature by now xD

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Ok, I found the O'Hare photo I mentioned earlier.

Not the same, but very very similar.

This O'Hare photo is a proven fake, so no they weren't photos of the same craft in different parts of the country.

I'd say that last photo is probably a photoshop job by the same person or inspired by the above hoaxed photo.

The other stories in your OP are interesting though.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by fooffstarr

Oh that is absolutely hilarious, the hue of the original picture's background isn't even remotely close to the zoom in, and it reeks of photoshop.... I mean, look at the item below the zoomed UFO that isn't even connected to the object itself.

Grand.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Heh.....I've been waiting to do it, but I guess I have to. I'm a UFO believer. Bottom line, saw one at age 11....

This proves my side of the argument, when skeptics say it's CGI it's CGI it's CGI, well, the really crappy thing is this day and age, look at hollywood, the 3d effects can't be deciphered from real and fake now days, so it's really up to people to have their own siteings.

Anyways, point being, becareful what you believe, I made this in 10 minutes and if I announced it as a new UFO photo, I'm sure 60% of the believers would be happy with joy.....so, take everything you see with a grain of salt.

i39.tinypic.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
The Indiana picture is a badly done copycat hoax. The lights are identical to the Chinese UFO video hoax of August 2006.

Jeff Ritzmann did a comparison here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by phrankie79

I think last one is the fake cause it looks too much like the one in that
"UFO over china " YouTube video.

[edit on 12-4-2009 by miguelbmx]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Thanks for the post, Phrankie.
I think the first picture is that of a plane, taken using a long exposure.
I think the second picture shows flares.
The third picture was shown to be CGI by Jeff Ritzmann.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Thanks for the replies guys. Also, thanks for pointing me to that thread, which pretty much tells me that the object in the Indiana photo was a crude copy and paste job, taken from the "China UFO" video.

Yes, i suppose after looking at the first photo again, it could possibly be an airplane. When all you have to go on is some vague report and grainy photo, it is hard to say most of the time.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join