It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Nye, Infamous UFO debunker on C2C tonight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Bill Nye is on C2C tonight. He talks for the first hour about "science". And then they will take calls. I wonder if I can get through. I hope some people call him on the unscientific UFO debunking he shows on Larry King. He's either on someone's payroll, or incredibly ignorant of the facts. Anyone see this clown ? He acts like people talking about UFOs are so dumb.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Ive seen him, he's on there frequently.

I saw one were it was him against five guys, and they started really getting upset, when he answered questions like, "oh yeah, uh huh whatever''.

The typical make you look stupid to prove my point technique. Shows that person is wrong, but is a last resort attempt.

I respect him still, but not in the study of UFOs.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Honestly, how can anyone take a guy that looks like Peewee Herman's bastard brother seriously? Nye is just a wanker with a really bad tailor!

IRM

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I'm listening to it right now,.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
This is so boring, Nye is talking about how important he is and his emmy.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Some kid asked him about distributed computing and now he's pushing SETI at home. No UFO questions posed.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
the show is quite dull but the bumper music is cool lol

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
You know, around 10 years ago I remember hearing about how Bill Nye was training to go into space. After that, I never really heard anything about it again.

new topics

top topics

join