It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Planet X is real then we are in serious trouble.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Have any of you really thought about the dangers of another planet orbiting our sun? If this thing is real and has an orbit then it will pass right through the asteroid belt. Causing asteroids to crash into the planets and earth.

Oh, I noticed that the Bible Code predicts that a comet will hit the earth. They say it will be smashed to pieces so everything will be alright. It's funny how in Revelation 8 there are two comets that hit the earth. The first comet breaks up in tiny pieces referred to as hail and fire. The second comet hits the earth.

Just food for thought.

Start it at 2:16 for the comet codes.

7The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up. 8And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood; 9And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed. 10And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; 11And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I have to admit I went a little nutty trying to find evidence of Planet X / Nibiru / whatever they decide to call it this month. Personally, I couldn't find a single thing to support this bizzaro theory (

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by bputman
If Planet X is real then we are in serious trouble.

If.

Laconian quote.

join