It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 and Glazed donuts on the Moon.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Ok, I was reading as usual, and found an article posted here at ATS, and on one of the links in that site, there was this article about things they found on the moon.

Is this 'Glazed donuts on the Moon' what they found, that had to be hidden from the public?

This could be of great import regarding what 'might' be part of this 2012 hype.
In my mind it would explain why the use of Radiation Pills and Suits would be relative importent for survival the coming years.

Afganistan did purchase 5.4 million Bio-Suits in January and with that in mind when you read the web-site, you see how it might as well be....
( I cant find that article, but I know I read it in January 2009)

Part 2 - The Previous Doomsday of 12,950 BC: what was it like?

If the Earth was zapped by high energy radiation, either from the Sun or the Galactic core, the planet would be surrounded with distinct lines of energy, converging at the North and South pole. These bands would continue to extend well out from the planet's poles and into space and would be visible from almost every point on Earth -- each with its own unique perspective.

Hardly anyone in the general public was made aware of this discovery and, even if they were, thay could hardly have realized the significance.

But in 1969, an article in Science by T. Gold [1] proposed a theory of how they were made. Glass, as we know, is made from melting sand. It occurs natually near sources of high temperature, such as volcanos and meteor impacts. The atom bomb tests in New Mexico's White Sands area produced a small "lake" of glass at ground zero. So it was never a question about the lunar glass also having been created by something very hot.

Please read the entire article, it has alot of explainations of the galactic allignment and how gravity works on the planets..

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
'' Ironically, all of these facts are incorporated in LaViolette's "superwave" theory. He concludes that there are cyclical and frequent explosions from the Galaxy's core. These waves of radiation advance outward to the edges of the Galaxy, impacting everything and causing stars to erupt in their path. He believes this is what has happened many times to our own solar system -- the most recent superwave of radiation being 14,950 years ago. He envisions the shock wave -- or superwave -- dragging cosmic dust along with it as it enters the heliopause and energizes our Sun. ''

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
A very interesting idea. I find it interesting that Afganistan bought so many radiation suits. However, I am sure the date of which they purchased those coincided with the time we declared war in that region. Perhaps they anticipated nuclear strikes.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Demonis

Could be, or they have it in theyr TpTb manual ..

Did you read about the 'glass' on the moon ?

top topics

join