It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The problem with disclosure.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Everyone always says, we're ready for disclosure, the world can handle it don't worry just GIVE US THE TRUTH!

But I think that even those who feel that sincerely can easily imagine based on what they know of the world, that this just wouldn't be the case.

In UFO based movies, for instance, Independence Day, everyone realizes the aliens are here and mobs flock to roof tops to welcome them. Halting daily life is what would happen if disclosure occurred.

Every religion is completely debunked the day that Aliens land on the whitehouse lawn. Not one of them outright claims there are aliens, and not one outright bases itself off of the existence of aliens. In fact, every single mainstream religion would have no choice but to admit to their own fraudulence. Well, we all know that they wouldn't do that, they would just change the story so it goes along with the facts.

But regardless, people would see how flawed, misleading and outright false the religions were - if aliens landed on the front lawn of the white house.

So anyone who understands all that, and literally billions of people would have the foundation of their entire life shaken to the core. The revelation that it was all a sham and god DIDN'T create the earth 10000 years ago, would crush so many peoples beliefs that they had built 30,40,50,80? years of their life around.

Thus I believe, that anyone who says "we're ready for disclosure", may be sure of their own readiness for it, but is the world? I think not.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I've seen 3 other similar threads in the past 2 months.

The fact resides, economy would seize to exist because anyone with a peanut for a brain would know if a UFO can defy gravity, then you can obviously DEFY monetary structure.

It won't be disclosed by humans my friend, it'll be disclosed when every human sees the UFOs.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
i personally dont think the world is ready for disclosure. the majority of people know very little of the subject and reject it flatly.

however, i do think in all honesty we will see a mass appearance some time soon. no proof, just a gut feeling.

the government will have no choice but to disclose.

maybe after a while of world depression, its just what the world will need

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by king9072

On the 8th of July 1947 as far as I know the world didn’t go mad, this was the day that all the major papers in the US disclosed the seaming fact that not only that there are UFO’s but the USAF had one in their hangers.

That was the truth for one day, well according to the commanding officer and the head of security to the most elite bomber squadron in the world at that time.

So it was fact for a day and all went along much as normal.

The truth about our religions will take a little time to come out after the landing on your White House Lawn and you can bet your bipy that the powers that be do a serious censoring job on that too. The fact is it is most unlikely that we will ever get the truth no matter where they land. Especially as these visitors are not so likely to speak English. As the truth is almost certain to damage the balance of power.

So if the world didn’t go mad on that date and UFO’s are a reality, why is it such a secret? In my humble opinion it is one of two things.

(1) The world government have gone way too far in suppressing the truth.
(2) Or that there is a reality that will very soon be played out that is way too scary.

Let me know what you think.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by king9072

Oh I know what you mean and I totally agree, in spite of being one of those eagerly waiting for disclosure, I know what it implies. There will be ultimate panic for sure, particularly in the religious population. Because when we look at the world’s two major religions(Islam/Christianity), extraterrestrial beings are defined as malevolent beings.

However If its part of reality, we’re goanna have to get a reality check, sooner or later, regardless of how slow or fast we evolve. It will be our fault if we’ve neglected our preparedness for this eventuality.

new topics

top topics

join