It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Would The Elite Do This??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
This is an interestinig thought.

The Illulminati are Luciferian. They worship Lucifer "the light-bearer" and all of the Fallen Angels/Demons cast out of heaven.

Now THIS is essence is very wrong. Humans are not meant to worship ANGELS. Angels are meant to PRAY for humans. Both humans and angels are to worship GOD.

So by Worshipping and invoking these fallen angels, the elite are able to tap into all of this high knowledge of the heavens that we as humans are NOT supposed to know.

Illuminated: Knowing, understanding, and implementinig forbidden Knowledge of the Heavens

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

Supposedly, computers are to liberate people to engage in less menial and more creative pursuits. However, the modern education system doesn't teach children to appreciate intellectual pursuits. Rather, it encourages children to appreciate herd mentality, ritualistic habits and physical forms of expression. As such, the use of a computer merely enables lowest-common-denominator pursuits, more than anything intellectual.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I'm not going to buy into conspiracy theories, simply because there's no hard evidence that proves any of them are true. However it does appear that in the last 10 years or so, there seems to be some kind of push towards a global one world order of sorts. Why? who knows? Obviously the powers that be know something we don't. It sure seems that way. Either way, whatever they are up to, I wouldn't trust them as far as I can spit.

Why does there have to be a conspiracy behind everything. Power corrupts and it's well known for creating self deluded nuts. Probably the simplest explanation I can come up with as to why this world is the way it is.

<< 1   >>

join