It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bermuda triangle: What do you guys think?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I have heard and read ALOT about the Bermuda triangle. Planes disappearing, time warp, worm hole, et cetera. Can you guys give me your input? TY

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AntiConspirator

You can also type in Bermuda Triangle in the Search function here at ATS and find many threads on this subject.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I suspect that the bermuda triangle is a place where magnetics are going bananas, this might be to a geological phenomen, and the most likly cause is the shifting of the magnetic current within this small area.

Don't know exactly how to explain my thought on how it's been done, but I belive that under the earth's surface, the magma is wortexing, causing magnetic interference, hence the compasses that goes bannanas.

This is stil just a thought, but it's what I think is the closest to what is really happening there.

As far as the incidents, seems that last ship lost was in 1976 (not verified), and planes have also been lost here, everything from torpedo bombers, to modern tankers (KC135) and a B-52, I think the phenomen at Bermuda was of the magnetic type, and that the could be side effects like effecting the weather of the area, stil a bit odd that ships are lost with no clues whats so ever, even modern ships.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
THere are places on Earth that correspond to the chakra system
on humans... i read that the bermuda triangle is the water chakra.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I used to work on a commercial crab boat in northern california, and our average of lost vessels was greater than the bermuda triangle several years in a row. I think the bermuda triangle is a farce, boats go missing all the time everywhere. It's just the public have made a legend of the triangle.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if it's a time warp or portal to another dimension. After all, everything now a days is kept secret from the public, so who really knows for sure?

There might also be under water bases in the area of the Bermuda Triangle, and so anything that comes near it is considered "trespassing" and is shot down by some sort of a weapon?

They all could be possibilities.

new topics

top topics

join