It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show Me A Sceptic That Does Not Believe In Aliens

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtraeme

I was thinking of dead GIs as "bad". I know that the government can keep secrets, I have since 1970. And I've never thought of a reason for a civilian to know those secrets.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gawdzilla
reply to post by Xtraeme

I was thinking of dead GIs as "bad". I know that the government can keep secrets, I have since 1970. And I've never thought of a reason for a civilian to know those secrets.

I've heard many of the more horrible radiological stories from fairly reliable insider sources. I'm fully well aware of what the military is capable of and when and where it's appropriate to divulge information. However if there's anything being hidden about some non-human intelligence interacting with us I have no moral qualms blowing the lid off that, regardless of repercussions.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtraeme

"However if there's anything being hidden about some non-human intelligence interacting with us I have no moral qualms blowing the lid off that, regardless of repercussions. "

It's different when your own butt's on the line.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   

reply to post by Xtraeme

What would you recommend then? I'm willing to accept the material that's slowly trickled out through academia paired with government involvement in studying this subject. However that's not going to happen. Is it better to just let people stand around in the dark completely clueless about what's happening around them?

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtraeme

reply to post by Xtraeme

What would you recommend then? I'm willing to accept the material that's slowly trickled out through academia paired with government involvement in studying this subject. However that's not going to happen. Is it better to just let people stand around in the dark completely clueless about what's happening around them?

I can't match your urgency on this matter. I take a very long view of things.

<< 4  5  6   >>

join