It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Associated Press terrorism poll

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Well, I just ran across this interesting article. The AP ran a poll to see how people felt about terrorism and their security. The results may surprise you,...or maybe not!

"WASHINGTON (AP) -- With fears about a future attack running high and anxiety about Iraq growing, many Americans now wonder if the terrorists may be winning, an Associated Press poll found.

Half of those surveyed in the AP-Ipsos poll said they have concerns that terrorists may be winning, and a fifth of those polled felt strongly that is the case.

"Terrorists are winning the war for the hearts and minds of the people in the Mideast," said Christine Wyatt, a 52-year-old church deacon in Clarkston, Mich.

More than 30 months after the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks, two-thirds of Americans acknowledge some concern that terrorists may be recruiting faster than the United States can keep up, according to the poll, conducted for AP by Ipsos-Public Affairs.

A third of those polled feel strongly this is the case; another third say they have at least some worries.

"I think we're twitching on the edge of Armageddon; a lot of people I work with feel the same way," said Michael Miller, a 49-year-old software tester from Las Cruces, N.M."

the article

[Edited on 22-4-2004 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by slugger9787
reply to post by DontTreadOnMe

the link does not work
second line
any way to fix it?
sure would like to look at the survey

The post and survey is from 2004. The survey has probably been taken down.

top topics

join