It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kazakhstan: Government to build UFO base and alien embassy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Russian Scientist: Government Knows About UFO Bases

original source
Baku Sun - Azerbaijan, Aug. 16 2002

Summary: The Aug. 1-2 sighting of UFOs over Baku's oil company district, Bayil, as reported by the opposition daily Musavat raised a few eyebrows ? most of them sarcastically. Did it mean that so- called flying saucers run on petrol as well at anti-matter? According to Fuad Gasimov, academician and head of the Seismological Department of the National Aerospace Agency the often-sighted space craft have bases deep in the Caspian, one off the north part of the Absheron Peninsula, the other in the north sector of the Caspian Sea.

www.ufoevidence.org...

KAZAKHSTAN BUILDING ALIEN EMBASSY

According to a Baku Sun newspaper article published in 2002, Gasimov said the Soviet organization charted UFOs. “The organization sent an expedition to Baku and the Absheron Peninsula, where they discovered UFOs bases around the Nardaran and Pirshagi districts and around the Siyazan water spring. The entrances to these bases, he says, are found deep underground.”

weeklyworldnews.com...

Russia's Huge launch area
Baikonur Cosmodrome
Baikonur, Kazakhstan

www.thelivingmoon.com...

It is where they launched Buran from and a building there still houses two working Russian shuttles, Pitchka and another I don't have a name for

Buran on Launch pad

Mission control at Baikonur. All the Soyuz and Progress launches are from there. Many of those missile launches have been reported as UFO's (Norway spiral, the China UFO video)

I wonder what the status of this Alien Visitor's center is. I need to contact some Russian friends
Maybe Jim Oberg knows... He goes to Baikonur a lot

edit on 9-2-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by eldard
Is this some kind of a gag? Why would aliens land in Kazakhstan first? To see Borat?

Why would they land anywhere else ? It's a nice country.

But yeah, I guess they'd rather land their aircaft in NY between two ugly, grey building so they can be on tv faster.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
just a side note:
heavy dose of CIA assets
in the Kaz.

Seems like that is standard procedure.
Lots of UFO's = Lots of CIA

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

It is where they launched Buran from and a building there still houses two working Russian shuttles, Pitchka and another I don't have a name for

www.urbandictionary.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarylHamblett

Originally posted by zorgon

www.urbandictionary.com...

Hhahahahahahahhaahhahahaha...omg you shouldn't know what hat word means on serbian

top topics

<< 1   >>

join