It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Gangstalking" : Real phenomenon or paranoid psychosis?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by rcwj75

Yes of course people get stalked for purposes known only to the stalker, but THIS IS NOT THE CASE WITH THIS CRAP! This is just people who think 7 cars, 4 people, 2 dogs, 2 kids, 5 flies, 3 squirrles, and a dropped quarter on the sidewalk on a tuesday afternoon all add up to THEY are being gang stalked....that IS stupid...the video alone proves the joke of this entire thing.

Okay, I didn't watch the video. But still, it's a subject which is not being discussed, and that includes you, not discussing it.

I really do think it is important to determine the difference between schizo/paranoid behavior and that which is made to SEEM crazy but which is not.

I have seen too many crazy things in my own life to start believing every stuffed shirt who proclaims something "insane" ...No, I have sympathy for the isolated and the lonely, and apparently you do not? Insanity is probably more/less common in the authorites than it is in the average people.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

This is by far the most retarded thing I have seen on ATS. Now granted there are many loons on here who see lizard eyes on people who are on talk shows, they claim presidents are lizards and slow down youtube footage to "prove" it...lol....then you got the alien gray people who think they are deep under ground living in large cities and some reject claims to have fought them with special forces soldiers in New Mexico...blah blah blah....but this is truly one paranoid woman who needs a life.

As for ANDY and your goofy comments about it being the police...maybe you should find this woman and marry her..you two can live happily ever after in your paranoid BS world.

There is NOTHING interesting about this stuff because it's all created in the mind of a seriously deranged person/people who for SOME reason actually believe they are important enough to keep an eye on...

I wish people would read up on this stuff before responding. They did this stuff during Cointelpro, the Stasi did this in East Germany, The ACLU just posted an article about people being put under investigation. There are also many articles that came out that talk about people being placed under watch for simple things like putting out the garbage on the wrong day, one family was placed under surveillance, because someone thought they lived in the wrong area of town, 24/7 surveillance for that.

So that's not parania anymore, that's the realm of hardcore fact, and to make the above statement without reading up on it is not really a good thing.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps

People getting followed is not real? People getting raped or killed is not real? Hell, even Vince Foster will tell you that sitting in your car isn't safe.

Yes, people do get stalked. If that's "by far the most retarded thing you've ever read on ATS" then maybe you could go back and read some more of your own posts?

Yes of course people get stalked for purposes known only to the stalker, but THIS IS NOT THE CASE WITH THIS CRAP! This is just people who think 7 cars, 4 people, 2 dogs, 2 kids, 5 flies, 3 squirrles, and a dropped quarter on the sidewalk on a tuesday afternoon all add up to THEY are being gang stalked....that IS stupid...the video alone proves the joke of this entire thing.

[edit on 4/11/2009 by rcwj75]

A lot of those videos are by agents. People who will sit there film their dog sitting there doing nothing, not being attacked and say, see, I am a target. Since posting videos on youtube became popular, you have about 20 of these people who do this stuff. It means the average person trying to decide this on a dime, get's confused and would think that people are crazy. If I was an outsider and saw some of these videos mission accomplished. It's just the same way this forum get's people who derail threads, post junks so that threads have to get closed, they perform the same function in our community, but in another way.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps

Okay, I didn't watch the video. But still, it's a subject which is not being discussed, and that includes you, not discussing it.

I really do think it is important to determine the difference between schizo/paranoid behavior and that which is made to SEEM crazy but which is not.

I have seen too many crazy things in my own life to start believing every stuffed shirt who proclaims something "insane" ...No, I have sympathy for the isolated and the lonely, and apparently you do not? Insanity is probably more/less common in the authorites than it is in the average people.

You have posted some very lovely open minded feedback, but I would ask, have you gone to some of the sites? If not there are a couple that I think you might find useful, please check out these three.

www.Gangstalkingworld.com...
www.Gangstalkingunited.com...
www.TheHiddenEvil.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Let me ask you...where are the meetings? When do these gangsters get together to discuss targets, plot out how to run survaillence, where to run it? Who do they recieve the "target names" from? Who do they report to? Who hires the so called gangsters, where do you fill out an application? How much do they pay, are there benifits? Give me a break...

Having an extensive military background, and law enforcement background, and haveing ACTUALLY put people under survaillence for operations and investigations...I promise you...this is BS! Are there people out there who STALK others for rape, robbery, fraud, etc...yes, and sure you gotta remember Private Investigators....but watching this video and MANY like it...its down right DUMB!

It is lonely sad people drumming up some excitement in their lives because without it, they don't have much in the way of attention...not to mention they watch WAY to many intel movies and read to many spy novels..lol.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Let me ask you...where are the meetings? When do these gangsters get together to discuss targets, plot out how to run survaillence, where to run it? Who do they recieve the "target names" from? Who do they report to? Who hires the so called gangsters, where do you fill out an application? How much do they pay, are there benifits? Give me a break...

I can't give you a break, because they won't give us a break. How did East Germany handle a whole country of informants? How did Cointelpro do it? The same way then and now is how it's being done, so how about some research if you want to know how it's being done.

They are recruited in a variety of ways. I assume different informants get paid different amounts. (This is just based on news stories I have read).

Why are you interested in being an informant?

Having an extensive military background, and law enforcement background, and haveing ACTUALLY put people under survaillence for operations and investigations...I promise you...this is BS!

I think you are full of it. Why, because the same exact stuff went down during Cointelpro investigations, and the same sort of stuff happened in East Germany, and it's happening now. As mentioned before, it's happening in the UK, they have done many articles about this, let me know if you want links. The ACLU is warning about some of this stuff, and you have informants being openly hired in some cities, not to mention the informants that are used via what they do in their work capacity.

Are there people out there who STALK others for rape, robbery, fraud, etc...yes, and sure you gotta remember Private Investigators....but watching this video and MANY like it...its down right DUMB!

I don't know which video you watched, so I can't answer that. I can tell you that sexal assult does happen to some targets such as Ramona Lopez, a whistle blower, who blew the whistle about the police and their involvement in drugs, then her targeting started to happen.

It is lonely sad people drumming up some excitement in their lives because without it, they don't have much in the way of attention...not to mention they watch WAY to many intel movies and read to many spy novels..lol.

You are more than welcome to believe what you wish. However there is lot's of target testimony, documentation, and some experts who have tried to study this. The websites are there, you are welcome to visit some of the ones that have been suggested.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
For a group of people who believe in Aliens and the NWO, the objective fact of "gang stalking" (or whatever you want to call it) isn't something I would imagine that you would call a delusion. I'm not going to argue with you, because this is so common place and is obviously performed by the nay-sayers, but I am just informing you that it is going to come out and the "integrity" of this website is going to go down with them. It's not an issue of psychological banter anymore, this is about to get bloody. You can choose to be on the side of child murderers and molesters or you can be on the side of those with the evidence, the choice is up to you, even if we lose you will be in the history books for who you are and what you've done. And just for the record, falsely claiming that someone is mentally ill or suffering from an illness they do not have, even if done by a police officer, is a serious crime. And unless I'm psychic, it isn't possible to write software that is able to predict traffic patterns for 45 minutes at a time (on video) and there also exists publicly available traffic surveys for roads within counties. That's just one thing. If you want to attach an illness to this I've got one (of hundreds) for you: Delusions of grandeur.

[edit on 19-4-2009 by jamesaurus]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Let's say you are an average american citizen. You love your country. You are married and have a job and child. You don't cause trouble, have never been arrested. Pay your bills. Send your child to school. Just moved so haven't re-registered to vote again yet. You wake up one morning and to your surprise several vehicles with people you've never seen before surround you. At first you think there is some mistake. You haven't done anything to anyone. You are in the overall scheme of things a nobody. What's up? You drive from work to home and home to work. And maybe the grocery store or a stop at a local department store and an occasional movie. Your life is pretty normal and mundane. You think there is a mistake and it will be gone in the morning. You find you are still followed. Some of the people are wearing wires to their ear pieces or on cell phones and make it obvious to you (not covert) that you are being watched and stalked. You go into your place of business and during the course of the day as you work you see various vehicles pull in and stop in front of your office to sit and stare at you through the window. If you walk out to go to lunch several car horns honk around the area and as you pull out cars fall in behind you and follow you to the drive through. You are followed back to work. When you leave to go home you are surrounded on the road and blocked or sandwiched in between cars. At first you think nothing of it except that they are all staring at you mean and talking on their cell phones. Making it look like you have done something wrong. You ignore it. It continues every day. As you sit at home watching TV you feel pricks on your skin and a feeling in your head that doesn't seem to be coming from something internal like a headache feels. It is like something is microwaving your head. You get up and move and the pain goes away. You sit back down and the pain starts again. Hangup calls start. People around you begin to stare at you like you are a criminal. You get on the internet and research stalking only to stumble upon the term "gangstalking". Then you read the crazy things you've been experiencing being written by literally thousands of other people around the country and world. That's when it hits you that the Nazi and KKK practices are still in force. But you are boggled at how you ended up being selected. Who did you piss off? You research government experiments, read about the theories and philosophies of others trying to figure out what is happening. You find out about the "concentration camps" already set up around the country (utube) complete with pictures. You see citizens on Fox news gathering to let their voices be heard being accused and demeaned by the government. Citizens being told to snitch on each other. All it takes is somebody being mad at you with the right connections. Then it dawns on you that life as you've always known it is over. You know even though many others don't know it yet that you are living in a major turning point in our history. We look back on mkultra and evil experiments by our government as the past. It never stopped. We have all been duped to believe that a select few will protect us and do what is humanly right. We cannot leave our lives and futures to the descretion of elected officials or military experiments.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Guys, here's a link to the video:

www.youtube.com...

Do you want to know how the cyclist knew to watch her car, and that she had a video camera? Watch the first 30 seconds again. The guy is riding by as she's walking to her car with a video camera! You don't see him go by, but when she is positioned in her car and pops up from under the dash, it's obvious that he was riding by as she was walking out!

He may very well have been a drug dealer. Or he may have been telling people "guys, that paranoid schizophrenic is videotaping us again."

I wouldn't be shocked if they think that she's the stalker.

[edit on 7-8-2009 by theWCH]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I had never heard or organized stalking or 'gang-stalking' until it happened to me. It is real and it is happening to people in other countries as well.

I, like most targets profiled, am highly educated, independent, lived alone and was very private. It began with cyberstalking and threats of blackmail and extortion. Later it progressed to outside intimidation.

Luckily I read everything I could find about stalking and then stumbled upon the term 'gangstalking'. What I read from others accounts was so similar to my own horrible and at times surreal experience.

Watching others videos (which is there honest attempt to document something that is very hard to document) does make that person look paranoid and I'm willing to accept that a few might be. However its happening to too many people with too many similarities to ignore.

My best defense was documenting everything and making everyone around me aware of what was happening. Cyberstalking, hacking, and cell hacking where documented by router logs and cell provider records for example. IP numbers were obtained and back-traced to individuals. Police were involved and updated with this evidence.

Their goal is to isolate, irritate (they hope to the point of violence so you get arrested or declared insane), and systematically control you. It's real and truly evil.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
As someone who was the victim of online stalking can attest (I had to change my identities several times to get him to leave me alone) It is a very real and serious problem. Of course, online stalking is easily solved by changing your identity. Real life stalking is a different matter.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by king9072

How refreshing it is to read your post, to hear the sound of cyber sanity

Was browsing during a five minute break, but logged in so I could star you

The world needs more like you, needs more with your intelligence, perspective, forthrightness, clarity

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by epitaph.one
...hes on a bike. sitting on a corner. hes probably slinging drugs.

...the woman has a video camera pointed at him..and hes not supposed to notice while she is sitting in her car filming him? # yeah id be a little apprehensive about this crazy lady and warn others they are on video.

...or the rider on the bike said "hey check it out, theres that crazy ______ again"

...this is just a paranoid woman.

Me and my friends at college will all turn and look at someone if we think they are crazy. but we dont just do it, we take a glance or 2 so they dont notice. This person just happened to notice people were taking second glances or staring at her ------- its not because she is an important person, or someone with special knowledge, shes just crazy and crazy people are fun to watch.

Ditto. The implications here stretch into the mindblowing, if anyone even has a hint that this is real.

CJ

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
It's real alright. The only difference with me is that I can think of at least 10 different reasons why I'm seeing these guys. Another difference is that I don't find them altogether threatening and as a matter of fact, there seems to be more of a "protective" presence with them. Your mileage may vary, but if you find yourself often in the company of unsmiling, middle aged lone dudes with the ever-present cellphone (trigger)... stop and realize this: Not everybody walking around down here is human. Take it or leave it.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
My experience started with a massive hack into my home network. Looking back at the computer and server event logs I realized a network (ips were traced back to multiple locations) had made remote connections to open ports and piece by piece laid the groundwork of assembling a root kit into a hidden windows directory MONTHS before the "hack" ever took place. Logs from wireshark clearly show the peices being 'silently transferred in' likely to avoid my detection or set off anti-virus 'you have a root-kit' alarms.

From there they gained top-level admin rights and created a hidden boot partition. So basically any attempt to purify the system was useless because it would simply fresh boot from the other hidden partition (which contained a heavily modified replica of all normal system software with the addition of keyloggers - hacked drivers (which they used to shut down networked printers when I tried to print until I pulled the Ethernet plug out and continued printing.

At the same time I try and call my ISP and the cell phone keeps getting dropped calls. Finally I reach someone and when they sound nervous I start asking for their companies address where payments can be made. They dont know the address or phone number and stumble on the phone when I ask this and then disconnect the call. After that the phones network is totally disabled and I'm unable to call anyone. By now the other computers on the network are all heavily infected which I later figure out are currupted to the point of needing replaced as even the master boot record was modified preventing a clean format.

Before I pulled the Ethernet I was redirected to an endless array of linking fake Yahoo! and Google pages saying hateful and slanderous messages which included my name and everyday personal information about where I shop, the clothes I like, the coffee I drink, etc (to let me know I've been heavily profiled in advance). Someone one-line IM'd me and then started making the same type of often cryptic remarks relating to me and mentioned extortion, blackmail, and hidden cameras in my apartment. Although upsetting, I remained calm and documented every page (saving the full pages complete to dvds, made copies of the router logs, took photos and screen-shots, and then called my mobile carrier and asked them to document the network blackout which ONLY occurred on my phone. THIS WAS DAY 1!

It escalated to everyday constant outside gang-stalking from there and the more I documented and reported the more angry and aggressive the stalkers became since I refused to show emotion and didn't stop reporting them or recording every instance.

Paranoia DOES NOT produce EVIDENCE that can be EXAMINED by POLICE.

Other people caught in this nightmare need to lose or calm their emotions and be scientific about documenting every instance - but THEN WAITING until they see clear documented patterns of activity from the same person/source. This alleviates any question that the person is paranoid or doing this for attention or any other of the hundred reasons people will use to try and justify or ignore what is happening to you. BUILD A HEAVY DOCUMENTED CASE OF EVIDENCE (FACTS NOT THEORY) THEY CANNOT IGNORE. It may save your life.

I once got the opportunity to ask one of the perps why they were doing this and got no response other than a smile. When I asked why they would go to all the time, technology, and expense and stated "I'm not worth all your effort". They simply replied "oh yes, you are worth the effort." That was a bit disturbing because I still see no reason other than this was a game they decided to play with my life.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I wonder how much of this is a result of honest misunderstandings.

When I lived in an apartment a few years ago, I had a half-hour commute to my job. A woman who lived near me apparently worked next door to my office and worked the same hours I did. We had similar driving styles, so when I saw her on the road, I would just settle in behind her and ride. Several times a week I'd wind up behind her in traffic.

Then one day as I returned home, she pulled up behind my car, rolled down her window, and yelled in a panicked voice "WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME?!?" At first I was stunned, and then I started laughing. I explained the situation and showed her my employee ID badge to prove that yes, I really did work next door. She'd been freaked out about me for months!

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
take a look at this website: gangstalking.wordpress.com...

I've suspected for a couple of years now that I'm a target of some sort of organized harassment, but couldn't really put a finger on it. just too many weird things, most/all of which fit the gangstalking profile. I've had things moved around in my apt, my car tampered with, random engagements from people trying to elicit an angry response from me in public, and on and on. I'm an actor who's been in a few films(at least one you've actually heard of) so I attributed some of this behavior to that,people get weird when they've seen you in something, but, I'm hitting too many of the profile points for that to be the cause. I've been outspoken about 9/11 truth since '02/03, and generally managed to piss off some people in hollywood via personal/professional conflicts of one kind or another. I've come to the conclusion that I'm a target of this, and I'm currently formulating my response to it. and, since these people are operating outside of the law, and law-enforcement itself could be the culprit, and/or, they have no law to cover this, my response shall also be, shall we say, "extra-judicial".

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
IMO, it may exist, or it may not. If it exists, it would be damn hard to prove when done by people who thought about how to pull it off. If done by amateurs, it would be more easily detected.

However, the blog you linked to - janebauer - is nothing but the ramblings of a paranoid schizophrenic (using the terms you offer). She considers herself a political refugee and lives in refugee centers in Switzerland. I have been following her blog and videos for a long time now - do the same and you'll see she's delusional.

Maybe it's easier for me to see that since I am very familiar with Switzerland and swiss people - clearly nobody she accuses of being a perp in those videos is really stalking her. If you watch all of the videos you'll see that ANY and EVERY person she ever encounters is a "perp" and she basically walks around through life picking random arguments with ANY and EVERY person she ever comes near to and then accuses them of being stalkers or perps. Maybe that only comes out when you can understand the reactions of the accused or if you have actual knowledge how swiss refugee centers are run or if you have first hand knowledge of the places the videos are shot at.

Well, I could elaborate some more, but I'll leave it at that. I don't think the phenomenon per se has to be the product of ones imagination run wild, there could be cases that would convince that gang-stalking is taking place. The Japanese woman from janebauer though - not so much.

some form of electronic harrassment has always seemed more plausible to me, but there too is the huge problem of actually documenting/proving it. But I'd imagine that people who have the will and resources to pull of organized harassment would prefer incognito methods such as the alleged electronic harrassment.

2 centy. I was somehow surprised to read about this particular case here.... You wouldn't believe the amount of time I've spent following her positngs... Somehow the very concept of the delusion is strangely appealing, I've found myself wanting to believe that she's right. But I couldn't convince myself of it. She was too clearly paranoid and incoherent...

[edit on 7-3-2010 by NichirasuKenshin]

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Violent Persons Registry.

www.24dash.com...

Ms Clift said she was horrified at being entered on the register and, eight months later, left Slough, where she had lived for 10 years, as it was impossible to function normally.

Impossible to function normally.

She sensed that, everywhere she went, there was “whispering, collaboration, people scurrying about”.

“Everywhere I went – hospitals, GPs, libraries – anywhere at all, even if I phoned the fire service, as soon as my name went on to that system, it flagged up ‘violent person marker, only to be seen in twos, medium risk’.”

She knew she was on the list and still could not function.

She felt she could not pursue her application to be a foster parent.

Telling the jury that what had happened to her could happen to anyone, she said: “I’m nothing special, no qualifications, don’t have a fancy job, but I don’t go getting into trouble. It cuts across class, race, everything.

It could happen to anyone.

“These people have this ability to do this and they can abuse it. Not many people know, I didn’t even know, that such a register existed.

Yes most have no idea that such registers exist, in the U.K., Canada, America, and other countries.

“Please put yourself in my position and consider what I feel to be the calibre of public employees who, at the end of the day, are paid for out of council tax.

“What right do they have to do this to members of the public? What possible right? Consider it can happen to anybody. It’s happening right now and shouldn’t be allowed to happen.”

It should not be allow to happen.

You can read about the Canadian list here.

www.wcb.pe.ca...
The Canadian Center of Occupational Health and Safety

Workers have the ’ right to know ‘ all risks and safe work procedures associated with the job. This may involve identifying individuals with a history of unpredictable or violent behavior.

The identity of the person and the nature of the risk must be given to staff likely to come into contact with that person. While workers have the right to know the risks, it is important to remember that this information cannot be indiscriminately distributed.

Thus followed around by strangers who think you are crazy, and who harass you. They communicate with a one handed sign language, our own Stasi force, thinking they are saving the world, when all they are doing is enslaving it.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I have seen things like this happen (repeatedly), but instead of "gangstalking" it could maybe better be called "sly organized social disapproval in a closed scene"...let me give one actual example.

You have a downtown bar scene, consisting of bartenders, dopedealers, taxi drivers, bouncers, funseekers, regulars, drunks, bar owners, (lawyers and fraternity buddies of the above, I could go on, you get me I'm sure). Some people know everybody personally, some people hear about everybody else's business, everybody who's around the scene much knows who everybody else is even if they have never been introduced and don't interact.
Now take one dude, he's a heroin addict, okay no problem, but he keeps on running through these pretty innocent young girlfriends and leaving them worse off heroin addicts than him almost instantly...finally a pretty girl dies at his place, she was popular and well-loved (but foolish)...everybody gossips and decides collectively out loud "Let's rain on that SOB from now on"...nobody calls the cops on him, but bad things start happening to him (bad things reported happily one to another among the participants)...his motorcycle's knocked over, cell phone stolen the moment his back is turned while playing pool, beer pitcher spilled, burning cigarette dropped on his coat, rock breaks his apartment window, clothes stolen from his apartment washing machine, spit in his food, strange phone calls at his work, bar owner says he can't run a tab, et cetera...and everybody does look at him with an odd expression and look away, now, it seems like...for months and months and months...Things like this do actually happen.

Obviously it does require a certain size-and-cohesiveness of community, couldn't happen just anywhere...and most of these gang-stalking fools are paranoiacs with delusions of reference...but, sometimes, people are working against you...who knew.

[edit on 21-3-2010 by nine-eyed-eel]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join