It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Passover First Fruits & Noah's Ark

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I think Christians should really drop the name "Easter" as it is merely the name of the fertility goddess Ishtar. Apparently, for some odd reason, the Catholic church had a thing for Babylonian fertility goddesses. :shk:

The appropriate Biblical holiday is passover for the crucifixtion and first fruits surrounding Jesus resurrection. I've been studying Passover with Dr Missler and Zola Leviit's materials - it starts tonight at sunset April 8th.

I believe every detail in the scripture is there for a reason.

‘These are the feasts of the Lord, holy convocations which you shall proclaim at their appointed times. On the fourteenth day of the first month at twilight is the Lord’s Passover. And on the fifteenth day of the same month is the Feast of Unleavened Bread to the Lord; seven days you must eat unleavened bread." (Le 23:4-6)

Passover is 14th of Nisan. Unleavened bread is the 15th and First fruits is the day after the next Sabbath according to Leviticus 23 we know it was 3 days & 3 nights from the 14th.

"He shall wave the sheaf before the Lord, to be accepted on your behalf; on the day after the Sabbath the priest shall wave it." (Le 23:11)

So 3 days and 3 nights from the 14th makes the resurrection fall on the evening of the 17th.

Woooooooooosh! Flash back to Genesis...

"Then the ark rested in the seventh month, the seventeenth day of the month, on the mountains of Ararat." (Ge 8:4)

The original Jewish calendar started with month one in the fall on Rosh HaShanah so the 7th month here would be Nisan.

Nisan 17th...

Hence the new beginning on the Planet Earth was on the anniversary, in advance, of our new beginning in Christ!

Happy anniversary!

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Great stuff. Studying the Jewish feasts, their history, and their significance really brings us to a fascinating subject due to all the hidden correlations.

No problem here dropping the word 'Easter.' We've been saying 'Resurrection Day' for years in my family. lol

join