It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck: Punks Murder American Hero's Dog

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Glenn Beck: Punks Murder American Hero's Dog

www.glennbeck.com

On Thursday I believe it was, Wednesday or Thursday about 1:00 a.m., Marcus is a guy who doesn't sleep anymore at night. He sleeps during the daytime. And about 1:00 he happened to be awake and he heard a gunshot. He lives on a ranch with his mother in Texas. He grabs his gun and he goes outside.

There he sees, I believe it was four. It may be three but I believe it was four young men 18 to 24 years old, all of them, where they had just shot his dog. Marcus' dog is named Dasy.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.foxnews.com

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I really do not have the words to express how saddened and angry I truly am over this incident. These are the same individuals suspected to have shot and killed roughly 20 other dogs in the same County over the past Month.

Also, these ignorant, naive pansies had the nerve to threaten to take the life of Navy SEAL Petty Officer First Class Luttrell as they were being lead away in cuffs, to which Luttrell told one of the Rangers: "You might want to explain to these punks [Who I am] because I could have killed them 600 different ways and if I wanted to kill you guys [Suspects] after what you would have done what you just did to my dog, I would have pulled you down into my basement and I would have tortured you for days and you wouldn't have died until you begged me for death. So before you start saying you're going to come after me, you better learn who you've just whose dog you just killed."

BTW, this fool named Michael Edmonds, the Anglo of the Hispanic group (I only mention ethnicity so that you can understand the details of the story, I make no insinuations here), actually has a MySpace page where he states for all to see: "Im not tha one to *snip* with *snip* with me get SCREWED UP"

He also has a photograph of himself with his very own pet dog that he supposedly "loves", all while he finds the time to murder everyone elses dogs.

I personally feel the only proper punishment for such behavior is to strip this guy down, and toss him to a pack of hungry wolves in the Alaskan wilderness. This DISGUSTS me to the fullest!

HOOYAH to PO1 Luttrell!

www.glennbeck.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on Fri Apr 10 2009 by Jbird]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I saw the story on GB yesterday.... It definitely would have been an interesting story if the ex-SEAL guy got his hands on them.

Justice served... LOL

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I like how glen likened killing an animal to killing a child, so true that dog meant allot to That man, A pet becomes like a member of the family, I'm very much attached to my pet ball python. This is nothing short of murder and 2 years is nothing. Perhaps they should let them loose in the woods and let marcus hunt them down!
disgusting!

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAgentNineteen

He should be allowed to shoot both guys who shot his dog if not to kill than atleast to cripple. My reasoning is because once you kill an animal it's usually a gateway to killing people. Poor guy lost his rehabilitation buddy and he deserves a little justice his own not the laws 2 year possible prison sentence what a freakin joke.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I can't respect the life of anyone who can't respect the life of a docile/domesticated animal.

Absolutely reprehensible.

That little punk needs some serious sense knocked into him.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
This Seal could always break into the jail where they are being kept and teach them a lesson. I am sure the police will not mind!

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Hey, Glenn Beck just put out a new Audio Recording of PO1 Luttrell on the phone with 911 Dispatch during his pursuit:

I cannot believe just how calm and calculated this gentleman truly is. He has a Tough, Tenacious, and Driven character, all of which are attributes defining a Navy SEAL.

top topics

join