It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Whats with these UFOS?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I saw this video a while ago and I thought about posting it a few times. I'm sure it's probably already been discussed but I think there is something to these.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Very good video!

I dont see any way that it could have been faked...

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

3 interesting videos no doubt

india sighting portion has had every possible conjecture thrown at it and if i remember correctly , somekind of military type flare was accepted as the explanation. in my opinion that hypothesis doesn't or couldn't explain everything going on in that video. i could be wrong

mexico sighting is really interesting but there just isn't enough of the footage to make a judgement. wish there was more of that video.

NASA footage has had everything in the book thrown at it, debri , tools, satellites, and anything else you can think of. i am not aware of any conclusive findings.

so i think all three cases are still unexplained

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I'm waiting for something close-up and in-focus before deciding whether or not these UFOs represent anything besides atmospheric phenomena, space junk, bolides/meteors/fireballs, etc. The problem with these videos (while they appear to be genuine) is the fact that you really can't see anything but the light reflecting/emanating from their surfaces.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
This for some reason made me think of some questions that are routinely asked about some ufo's

Why are they lit up?
What do they need lights for?

It just occurred to me that maybe the reason for this is so that we cannot make them out or get a good look at them.

All we can ever see is a glowing orb, no detail. And we have now reached the point where it is common to see comments like.... oh big deal more shakey bright lights in the sky.........The perfect cover

This is a nice vid, it would be nice to see more of the mexican one as already mentioned.

new topics

top topics

join