It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sylvia Brown

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Has anybody had a personal reading with the Sylvia Brown? I have a few of her books, and she seems to know what she's talking about, (compared to if you go into some psychic reader shop you see on the street, and other sources). I am thinking about getting a private reading, but at $700 thats something I want to REALLY do my homework on.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I have read her books and I like her. Now about spending 700 on a reading I dont think so. Make sure you post your reading I will be waiting to see how good it was.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   
If I do go through with it, this will be THE first place I tell people about it. I just want to know if it will truely be worth it. I'm going to see if my friend who is a radio DJ can do something to where she gives me a reading on air so it will be free on my end.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   
That sound better than spending 700 dollars now, she is very popular so the waiting list will be long.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Can one of you give me the short version of her and her work? My girlfriend's mother reads all her books, but I don't know much about it.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Well from what her agent was telling me at wasnt long at all. If I paid today could see her in like a week or two. I guess people dont enjoy paying for something like that.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
Can one of you give me the short version of her and her work? My girlfriend's mother reads all her books, but I don't know much about it.

www.sylvia.org...

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I've read many of her books. Her writing is intriguing, i love her skepticisim and thoroughness in that she goes out of her way to verify the information she finds before writing about it.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Someone that charges $700.00 for a reading is out of their mind. She may be legit but one thing's for certain, she wants that money.

I remember Randi offering a challenge to Sylvia. She accepted the challenge but never fulfilled her commitment.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sapphire
I've read many of her books. Her writing is intriguing, i love her skepticisim and thoroughness in that she goes out of her way to verify the information she finds before writing about it.

Thats why I dont feel TOO BAD about getting a reading from her.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bangin
Someone that charges $700.00 for a reading is out of their mind. She may be legit but one thing's for certain, she wants that money.

I remember Randi offering a challenge to Sylvia. She accepted the challenge but never fulfilled her commitment.

What did the challenge entail?

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Fraud. I don't believe in Psychics. Of course she'll know all about you because they have people do background information and crap like that.

That one idiot on the WB with his corny show makes me mad. I hate frauds.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrDurden
What did the challenge entail?

Go to the Sylvia Browne Clock. www.randi.org...

Don't get me wrong, James Randi is an arrogant &*$^%.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ess Why Kay
Fraud. I don't believe in Psychics. Of course she'll know all about you because they have people do background information and crap like that.

That one idiot on the WB with his corny show makes me mad. I hate frauds.

However in depth their investigation I GUARANTEE they wouldn't know who I wanted to contact.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Sylvia Browns Son also gives readings.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   

It's still $400 to get a reading done by him.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I recently saw Sylvia Brown in Columbus Ohio.
She was funny..
I thought I was seeing a comedian,it was one joke after another! are f you haven't read her books, or not familiar with spirituality and its phrasings you wouldn't get some of them.
Everything there was VERY pricey!!!

I hope you get dinner and a room for 700!

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrDurden

It's still $400 to get a reading done by him.

Let me give you a reading then, I only charge 200.00

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tesla
I recently saw Sylvia Brown in Columbus Ohio.
She was funny..
I thought I was seeing a comedian,it was one joke after another! are f you haven't read her books, or not familiar with spirituality and its phrasings you wouldn't get some of them.
Everything there was VERY pricey!!!

I hope you get dinner and a room for 700!

Yes some of her stuff is expensive, which is why i went to the library and took out her books
They were very good though.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Interesting....in particular her 100 year predictions.
No global mass nuclear anhiliation...just troubles continuing until every one wakes up to their spiritual
temple inside. Right.

Does make for interesting reading though, nothing concrete to be made of her predictions.

I wouldn't pay 700 dollars to a psychic even if I knew before hand she/he would declare me king of the world.
Sorry, I am too practical and frugal for that.

Good luck

top topics

<<   2 >>

join