It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G20 protests footage of police hitting ian thomlinson

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Just been watching channel 4 news and they have shown footage of the metropolitan police hitting an apparently peacefull ian thomlinson. The footage shows them pushing him to the ground violently

Im trying to find the footage online now but there is nothing there when it becomes available ill put it up!

what can the people say now who say it was the protestors fault for his death? the media has changed the story 3 times stating first bricks were thrown then to glass bottles then to plastic ones

fair enough i was there and i people did throw a few things but they stopped soon enough i know this because i stood in front of the guy while he was on the floor

dont let them cover this death up guys its not hard for them to do so, post mortem says he died of natural causes but how broad of a statement is that?

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
The actual video is here
www.guardian.co.uk...

And, it defies comment (even though I can't shut up about it)

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
This in itself is at least as worthy of a mass protest as the G20.

Unprovoked police violence was not isolated either, going on the video evidence.

This is truly a wake-up call. The idea that the police protect the citizens has been massively tarnished, and the police have no-one to blame but themselves.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
it is completely disgusting, before this i was actaully guilible enough to think he might of died naturally albiet due to shock,because i was there and came across him on the floor he didnt look like he had been hit or anything but now we know the truth

i hope this opens up the eyes of people who think the police are some sort of super heroes who do no wrong they are just people at the end of the day, good or bad but with armour weapons and the law behind them to use them

i am so glad i fought the police that day along with 700+ other people that day, at the end of the day it was self defense and nothing more if somebody is attacking you then you have the right to defend, just because they have authority makes it no different

man im so angry about all of this, the worst thing is i went to BOE the next day and their were hundreds of messages for him written on boards and the walls all around there he will not be forgotten does anybody know when the next march is?

new topics

top topics

join