It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The G20 Revolution Of The Global Financial Order; A Global Currency!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
The world is a step closer to a global currency, backed by a global central bank, running monetary policy for all humanity!

A single clause in Point 19 of the communiqué issued by the G20 leaders amounts to revolution in the global financial order.

"We have agreed to support a general SDR allocation which will inject $250bn (£170bn) into the world economy and increase global liquidity," it said. SDRs are Special Drawing Rights, a synthetic paper currency issued by the International Monetary Fund that has lain dormant for half a century.
In effect, the G20 leaders have activated the IMF's power to create money and begin global "quantitative easing". In doing so, they are putting a de facto world currency into play. It is outside the control of any sovereign body. Conspiracy theorists will love it.
www.telegraph.co.uk...
It has been a good summit for the IMF. Its fighting fund for crises is to be tripled overnight to $750bn. This is real money.

This is real money...! Did you catch that part???

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
nice catch, eh?

i posted a similar thread in the breaking news section, btw.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

the power to create money is extremely underestimated, by the vast majority, otherwise at least some interest could have been generated on this forum.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Why do these news outlets point out conspiracy theorists as the lovers of conspiracies? I do not love being right about misfortunes in the world. Who loves being implanted with chips, put in a human camp, brain scanned for a future criminal history and so forth?

This has been prophesied for years if they'd take the time to research some good books. not to mention the wealthiest among us made sure to leak out their documented plans after leaving secret meetings just to see how the media would react and this is all before most of us here were born

I do understand how the wealthiest men and women think. so What do you give the most power wealthy man in the world? a peasants soul

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Long Lance

Looks like I beat you to it by about an Hour and Half...Big News day it is!

reply to post by Orange Juice

I do understand how the wealthiest men and women think. so What do you give the most power wealthy man in the world? a peasants soul

Yes I believe that is exactly what they want...(chills down my spine)...
They want our souls!

top topics

join