It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Astronaut on Twitter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
This is kind of interesting. I wonder if he will entertain questions about ETs? I am going to follow him and maybe send him a question or two.

He probably won't say anything but maybe we can make him slip up and leak some info.

Call him @Astro_Mike. That's the latest digital moniker of NASA astronaut Michael Massimino, who has invited the world to tag along via the Twitter micro-blogging Web site as he trains for a May space shuttle mission to overhaul the Hubble Space Telescope.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

Hmmm, I just tried to add him and it says there is no one by that name. I smell a conspiracy! Maybe he was told by NASA to shut it down. Weird.

[edit on 7-4-2009 by TheComte]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I could not find him either. I even looked under his full name. That sucks, I was going to add him too. Why run such a story if he doesnt have a real account? Something weird about this story.

OK, I did some searching, and after googling, found his page and am now following him. Here is the link to his page on Twitter:

twitter.com...

Cool!

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

Nice work.

I added him...

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Astro_Mike is in orbit right now.

Spacewalking to fix the Hubble.

Hey, Mike, see any aliens up there?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
You can use internet in space? Cool. So he just connects his laptop or phone to some universe wifi network and starts surfing? :S Or somebody does it for him on earth?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
yeah so we are pretty much paying him to twitter

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

Thanks for that-could be rather interesting.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Heard off BBC Radio 1 news that astromike just relays info back to mission control and someone transcribes it to Twitter on their computer.

new topics

top topics

join