It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What am I experiencing?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
This mostly happened a very short period when I was a kid around 7 or 8. Three noticeable things happened then.

Thoughts spin, they are usually angry voices, yelling and screaming, some of them I've heard before. Some of them I don't recall hearing, but they are loud.

Then my eye sight acts strange. It's hard to explain but everything looks normal, but at the same time some things look smaller than normal, like a person head, but keep in mind at the same time, I can still see the head it's normal size. Like I said hard to explain. I even went to a doctor, they couldn't explain it, but I wore classes anyways. It still continued to happen. I stopped wearing those glasses years ago and it still occurs now and then. I've noticed mostly during a class while I'm staring at someone's head to long, or rarely while I'm reading.

The 3rd feeling is the sensation on what feels like just under the surface of my skin. It feels as if I am stuff with beans from a bean bag. Even my tongue feels this way. Gives my body a sense of feeling bulky like the michelin man.

The eye sight and sometimes the feeling would bother me anytime throughout the day, rarely the voices. Those mostly happened at night and I would sometimes wake up screaming scared over it all. Still to this day I have the eye sight and the feeling from time to time, not the voices very often, or I've learn to suppress them.

This is the strangest part to me though. I've seem to have found a way to induce the feeling in my body by trying to leave my body though I have never successfully done it, sometimes the eye sight can follow this.

Sorry it is so long, but I feel it needs to be detailed to get my points across. Thanks for reading and thank you for any light you might be able to shed.

[edit on 6-4-2009 by SeeingBlue]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
There could be some sort of brain problem in my opinion. Or.... did you see or have been abducted by extra terrestrials? they may have put an implant, which may have caused that...

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I've never been considered any stranger than the next person and I've never felt like I'd been abducted. I don't have a feeling those are evolved but I can't rule anything out. Thank you.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SeeingBlue

Regarding the third feeling, do the soles of your feet feel like you are walking on clouds?

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
That is pretty bizarre. Maybe you have some kind of hypersensitivity that causes the skin to feel that way. I doubt any of them can be connected. Seeing something that's normal size but small? I cannot wrap my head around that, can you be any more descriptive?

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
First time I have ever heard anyone else describe the vision thing.

When I was a kid, I drove my folks crazy trying to explain what I was seeing! No one ever got it straight, so I just ignored it. I used to tell them, as they were closing my bedroom door at night, that their heads were "this big." But they were normal, too.

My parents also took photos of me, around age 2 - 3, where I was squatting down by a water spigot, just staring at it. Like it was other-worldly or something.... did you stare at strange man made objects, too?

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Now both of you have me confused. Can either if you be any more specific about what you are seeing?

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I wish I could make it understandable. I really do!

Hmmm .... I would start with depth of field. It seems to relate to that. In a sense, you see the real object, and you also feel/see it smaller .. ? Oh, I don't know! Argh...

The voices I have heard, too, but in times of great distress only. It sounds to me like 20 movie scenes playing out at once. I could almost pick out certain conversations, but I couldn't follow them all the way through. A lot of them were yelling, but mostly they seemed aggitated and trying to get points across.

Who knew I'd be trying to explain this stuff today! It just seems so bizarre that after all these years, I read this... really weird

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I don't notice that feeling in my feet but that doesn't mean it's not there, I just haven't paid attention or noticed it.

blujay, I think that's the best way to explain it. Things(mainly heads for me) are both small, big and normal all at the same time. Like you described, it does feel like it has something to do with depth perception. Almost like I am viewing the head only at different depths all at the same time. Very strange to describe. I also couldn't explain it to my eye doctor or parents and I still have to ignore it from time to time to this day. In a worse case, the eyes are very bad, and the screaming is unbearable though it hasn't been that bad since I was a kid and yes, blujay you described that to a T.

I don't think I see real objects like this, though I can't say I've paid close enough attention. Do you still have these issues today?

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   

I have the exact same visual effect right before a migraine attack. Things seem weird then , smaller or unreal. If I look at my own hand it will look as if it isn't my hand.
The voices I heard once for almost two hours straight... it was right after I had an accident and was in the hopital in shock. The doctors said it was just an effect of the shock (I saw other things aswell but that's for another post, btw I don't buy the "shock" thing)

The michelin man feeling, oh I know that one very well!
It only happens when I go to deep into a visualisation exercise. like to the point where you can experience your visualisation with all your senses , hear, see, smell, taste, touch... when I reach that point I get the feeling that my body becomes huge and heavy... scary actually

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I have a good friend that has been labelled O.C.D. that has similar visual and auditory perceptions..... He speaks of seeing peoples faces changing in size shape and colour. Also that when driving in city traffic, he will be silently passed by a car and not hear the exhaust nose or radio of the vehicle until it is a long distance away..... He also sees and feels bumps on his skin that are sometime red in colour, and insists they are there when no one else can see them. He has even gone to a dermatologist with his skin complaints and always is very upset when he is told that there is nothing wrong.... Do you have obsessive compulsive tendencies, in addition to the auditory and visual experiences that you have described?

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I don’t have them as bad as I used to, but I still have them. I, too, suffer from Migraines, but only once every couple of years. And I have more of the aura than the pain. The aura really messes with you. It covers your entire field of vision for a good 20 minutes. Then the pain comes, but like I said, my pain isn’t that intense.

I wonder if your ‘marbles’ thing could be like another symptom I had as a kid. There is almost no way to describe this one, but it’s like my hand is there, but it’s bigger than it really is. Huh? Yea, weird. I can make the sensation happen, but when I try to think about what is happening, it stops.

OCD, well I used to have it to a degree, until I told myself to ‘give it up already.’ That can make you so crazy! (Like I’m not crazy enough)

Well, it’s good to know there are but a few others with these strange issues! I wonder what it all means?

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I don't really know the difference between migraines and headaches. I have lots of headaches(which I call them) maybe one every week or so but I can normally explain them, like not enough water, sleep, food, computer screen.. I usually know why they occur and can expect them so I never question them any further.

As far as stress goes.. I don't know what could have caused it back then.. nothing really seems pressing to make me think I would have acted that way over it.

I also don't have any OCD issues.

I've never took the michelin man very far as it is a strange feeling to have especially when you take into account that I can induce the feeling by telling myself I am leaving my body or that I am in a remote place from my body. The feeling usually comes on then. Followed by a freaking panic attack and racing heart.. anyways that's another post.

I'm glad I'm not the only person to have these experiences. I will friend you and thanks for your help!

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Probably unconnected but it reminds me of the Banach-Tarski Paradox. Google it. Interesting.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
etombo: Now that is interesting. I'll have to read and absorb it again after work. Darn, now I have to think again!

Thanks!

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
As far as the visuals go, I can't say I've had anything similar.

However, at a younger age, while tampering with a medicinal mind altering substance, I'd go to bed at night...

These scenes you explain, of people talking, I'd have them on a nightly basis around 13 years old.

I then later discovered, the same voices I heard talking, I ended up meeting later on in my life.

It was intense, I'd hear tons and tons of voices talking all at once like my brain was fast forwarding through 100s of conversations, and I'd wake up in a night sweat whilst forgetting to breath, also, waking up is a overstatement as I was in a sleep paralysis.

Anyways, great story for all of you to share!!

If it doesn't affect your ability to make conscious decisions for your good and others, then you'll probably be ok. However, keep an eye on it, chemical imbalances in the brain can be a horrible thing, I've experienced it's power at one time myself.

Good luck!

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

What if true, and ur NOT lying, is seen a RARE glimpse of being taunted and tortured by demons that communicated with you for a short time, I had tauntings by these demons too a short while, however I am sane, why - those on me were just getting me ready for end as I know this now, and as it all come to me, who was who, and why was why, as they came to me, and I did NOT go to them, incl. being watched by the eyes of many on this earth, and that are NOT in human form, and are - today the demons are upping their scarefest because they know that all they have is, but a short time......

I can confirm this, however If I tell anyone who I am, this post will get deleted, however I leave clues all over the place and in riddles, sayings, etc.. so if you do figure it out, and why I KNOW SO MUCH, ur life will be danger from the gov...., so again look in my sig, etc.. for clues...

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
nowshining. Whatever message you're trying to get across will never get anywhere with a post like that. I am certain that you just wasted all of your time with that babbling.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Hi SeeingBlue,

I think I'm understanding what you're experiencing. Just one question:
Do you get some kind of 360° all-round view?
It's because my theory is that you are in a state where you perceive things trough
1) your physical body
and
2) your energy body (not sure how to translate it)

Greetings

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
No, I have yet to experience the 360 view. Thanks for the suggestion though.

24 to go... You see what's wrong with this new posting system? I answered the reply and got my point across short and sweet but I'm still required to keep typing meaningless #.

new topics

top topics

join