It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My letter to my Congressmen, My argument for support of HR 1207

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
This is a copy of my e-mail that i sent to my House Representative Sam Johnson, Texas District 3, stating my argument that he should co-sponsor Ron Paul's HR 1207 to audit the fed. I would like to hear your feed back and opinions on this issue of the federal reserve bank.

On April 2nd, 2009 you posted on your that you call for fiscal responsibility. I think that if you want this to happen then you must support Representative Ron Paul's HR 1207 Bill to audit the Federal Reserve. It is due to the Federal Reserve that inflation has led to 95% devaluation of the U.S. Dollar purchasing power. The loose contstruction of the FEDs monetary policy led to uncomprehendible national debt and our verge of global economic collapse. If the U.S. wishes to keep our economy aflot then the only first step is to audit the central bank that control all the money in the first place. During the presidential campaign season various candidates blamed the housing market on people with bad credit taking out loans with "adjustable interest rates." well, if it wasn't for Allen Greenspan then the banks wouldn't of been able to give out these adjustable interest rates, let alone that they don't really mention what the rates intail. The FED is unconstiutional and is a quazi independent part of the government that isn't part of the government. Allen Greenspan, the former Chairman of the FED, stated that the FED is above all government instiutions and doesn't have to answer to the congress or the President. The Constitution states that Congress shall have the power to coin currency and regulate the value there of. The idea of a central bank was debated in the beginning of our nation and was left out for a reason. They didn't want private bankers to control the economy of a democratic society.

So i plea to you Mr. Johnson, to co-sponsor HR 1207 for the sake of not just the economy but for the soveirgnty of our nation. An econmic collapse would be a great reason to start a new currency under the people who created the mess in the first place. The actions of banks, corporations, lobbyists, wall street, congress, and the federal reserve are appauling to the morals of our country and our founding fathers would be ashamed of what our government has allowed our country to become.

Sincerely,
J****** * D****

join