It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Best UFO Video I've Ever Seen. What about you?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Hey everyone,

In an effort to find the greatest UFO footage we have out there, I wanted to put forward my all time personal favourite, the Rize'deki Ufo and get some opinions on it.

www.youtube.com...

Additionally, what are the all time favourite vids of everyone else? I'm hoping to see some new stuff coming out of this thread. I've exhausted many web resources finding the same old stuff.

Th8nker

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Th8nker

Well if you think a whole bunch of mylar balloons being released is the best footage you've seen, then...um...cool

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I guess its a question of opinion!

Th8nker

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Th8nker

Sorry to say I think he is right those are Mylar balloons that got stuck in the trees and were freed when the wind blew.
IMHO
Here are some more

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Thanks for the heads up on that. I have seen that video before and never connected the two. In all honesty, I wasn't convinced by the second video at all. It primarily appeared to me to be CGI because it seemed to move so strangely and had no point of reference but I can see now how the reflections could distort it that way. Aww, this thread has already burst my bubble (or balloon if you want a pun!) Anyways, I still haven't seen material from anyone else yet. What have we got?

Th8nker

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Th8nker

I prefer a little more than a single video without anything else to compliment it.

Here's a few threads that should pique your interest:

The strange story of JAL 1628

The Height 611 UFO Crash

The Coyne incident, Mansfield, Ohio, 1973

Caught on film by TV crew: The 1978 Kaikoura UFO sightings

Happy reading!

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
The best UFO video I've seen, and the one that began my interest in the subject, is the NASA STS-80 footage:

Unidentified objects, showing intelligent control, in the view of a human spacecraft...this is the one I always show to my friends when they laugh at my beliefs.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Well I happen to think this is one of the best iv seen..

[edit on 6-4-2009 by symmetricAvenger]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by jimi

Now this is interesting! Thanks for the input.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Hay the OP said it was the best UFO footage he ever saw so who are you to question him seem's pretty rude ?

He then ask's what's the best UFO footage you ever saw ?

Now i agree with what you said about them being balloon's but show a little class.

See ? Relax and cut down on the coffee ahahahaha.

Best UFO videos i ever saw are.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

And i even made a thread about them.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Take care.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 6-4-2009 by h3akalee]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I'd have to say the Kumburgaz (Turkish) Ufo.

Whether people think its fake or not, it is excellent footage IMO.

Latest News of Turkish sighting

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by h3akalee

Hay the OP said it was the best UFO footage he ever saw so who are you to question him seem's pretty rude ?

Where was I rude? It's called being to the point.

He then ask's what's the best UFO footage you ever saw ?

It may help to read the whole thread next time huh? I know it was 10 posts or so, so it might be difficult to get through for some.

If you did, you would have seen me list a few cases myself that are worth reading, unfortunately they're a bit more comprehensive than just a video...for that I apologise but a youtube video alone doesn't do much for me I'm afraid to say.

Now i agree with what you said about them being balloon's but show a little class.

See ? Relax and cut down on the coffee ahahahaha.

I hope you were deliberately contradicting yourself there, classy indeed

Best UFO videos i ever saw are.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

And i even made a thread about them.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Take care.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 6-4-2009 by h3akalee]

Nice vids.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
No harm done my fellow ATS members. I take my critics well and know how frustrating it can be to spend time looking at something you've already made your mind up about previously, especially in this field.

Anyways, lets not sway off topic. There are some good vids coming up here, some I forgot about and others I've never seen. Keep em coming!!!

Th8nker

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Th8nker

lol how could you not realize that's a balloon?

It's stuck in the tree....They zoom in on it cause they released it....Otherwise they would have never seen it at first.

One say's like bevis and butt head..uhguhguhguhg it looks like a ufo..let's film it!!
ughughugh cool cool...

Now how about it's lighting fast speed of the best wind can blow....

Just saying Do you honestly think a alien or probe would move that slow and make it to earth? lol
EVen if it has a slow gear....it must have been damaged by that tree...lol

[edit on 6-4-2009 by TheAmused]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I had never heard of a mylar balloon before today. I'm glad I posted up the thread. Now I know!

Th8nker

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I just had a look at mylar balloons on the web. Didn't realise they were the name for those silvery kids balloons you see people selling on the streets. Do they use these things in scientific projects because I don't buy the explanation that the Rize Deki UFO is really a cluster of kids balloons tied up in a tree out in the middle of nowhere.

Th8nker

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Th8nker

Hi mate.

I would say the balloon's traveled a great distance from somewhere then as night fell the temprature dropped the balloon's lost altitude.

I think the footage is taken in the morning and as the sun is rising or has risen this has created the helium inside the balloon's to expand and make the balloon's once again rise.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by h3akalee

Now that sounds like a rational explanation there lee

I think your right on the ballon thing as well.
Th8nker - dont worry mate, i have posted stuff that turned out to be hoaxes etc before so your not on your own.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Some of my fav's

Exploding ufo:

www.youtube.com...

Ufo Captures another ufo:

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 6-4-2009 by Vyrtigo]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Th8nker
Hey everyone,

In an effort to find the greatest UFO footage we have out there, I wanted to put forward my all time personal favourite, the Rize'deki Ufo and get some opinions on it.

www.youtube.com...

Additionally, what are the all time favourite vids of everyone else? I'm hoping to see some new stuff coming out of this thread. I've exhausted many web resources finding the same old stuff.

Th8nker

you are half right it is a "UFO" but it is an Unidentified Floating Object. there is no "Flying" involved at all.

[edit on 6-4-2009 by jwstarry]

new topics

top topics

join