It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's Faking Jet Noises to Blend in?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   

The best part is that ufo with searchlights, any chance this could be cgi? This is problay one of the best videos I have seen in a while!

[edit on 6-4-2009 by thebluemoon]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Link doesn't work ...

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   

i think thats it.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Seeing as you've failed at posting the link i shall do it for you

Its really hard to see , why on earth would they fake noise? at 3:40 it turns on search lights... pretty interesting looking.
Cheers!

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by thebluemoon

You might like this thread about the Hudson Valley sitings:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
are the lights " unusual " OR " mimicing aircraft " boyh claims are made -which is it ?

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
This article might be of interest:
www.sunstar-solutions.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
ive always wondered why airplanes use headlights at night while in flight.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Aliens mimicing our craft is an interesting concept. Have you heard about ghost rockets? Richard Dolan's book UFO's And The National Security State mentions them. In 1946 these ghost rockets were appearing throughout the entire world and witnesses numbered in the tens of thousands.

On May 24 1946 several Swedish witnesses claimed to have seen a wingless cigar-shaped object which moved at about the speed of a normal airplane and was "spurting bunches of sparks" from its tail.

These ghost rockets left no exhaust trail, most of them moved too slowly to be conventional rockets, they were often seen maneuvering or hovering, and one was even recorded to have flown at least a thousand kilometers which is three times the range of the German V rockets.

Some of these ghost rockets even landed. In a Swedish report declassifed in 1983 it is stated that they have documented approximately 100 impacts and that they recovered fragments from thirty of those. They were unable to identify the parts nor the ghost rockets.

[edit on 6-4-2009 by Leto]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
"whoa they turned on search lights" This is a normal airline type aircraft. When an airplane of this sort gets close to the runway at night they turn on their lights in order for the "tower" to visually acquire them. these lights are flush or recessed at first into the fuselage of the aircraft in order to keep drag to a minimum, then when activated turned on and retracted to the full forward position.
This was clearly a airplane coming in for an approach turning landing lights on, No UFO just a plane!!

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leto
Aliens mimicing our craft is an interesting concept. Have you heard about ghost rockets? Richard Dolan's book UFO's And The National Security State mentions them. In 1946 these ghost rockets were appearing throughout the entire world and witnesses numbered in the tens of thousands.

On May 24 1946 several Swedish witnesses claimed to have seen a wingless cigar-shaped object which moved at about the speed of a normal airplane and was "spurting bunches of sparks" from its tail.

These ghost rockets left no exhaust trail, most of them moved too slowly to be conventional rockets, they were often seen maneuvering or hovering, and one was even recorded to have flown at least a thousand kilometers which is three times the range of the German V rockets.

Some of these ghost rockets even landed. In a Swedish report declassifed in 1983 it is stated that they have documented approximately 100 impacts and that they recovered fragments from thirty of those. They were unable to identify the parts nor the ghost rockets.

[edit on 6-4-2009 by Leto]

ghost rockets? I don't know most of this story's don't mean much to me as I was not there to experience it, and yet have not had a ufo encounter that would really make me say THATS A UFO!, I did have a weird dream when i was young, that i was getting dragged out of window by a white light, it seemed extremely real to me, but i woke up and it was just a dream, anyways, this things do look like ufos to me, as they guy seem pretty genuine about it, and it did kinda seem weird how it is just hovering around then moving to different locations, it would be kinda weird to know that ufos are acctualy producing sounds to make us less aware of is present.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
It may seem strange (and somewhat desperate) for someone to suggest that what appear to be domestic aircraft, flying nightly over our neighborhoods, are actually not what they seem.

I had red flags go up a couple of years ago myself when I witnessed what appeared to be a large, commercial airliner with a lot more lights than I was used to seeing on one, hover over a suburban neighborhood.

I was driving at the time (about 25 mph) and kept an eye on this craft, which seemed to hover over a good five to ten minutes.

Now, I am aware that when a craft is flying directly toward, or away from you it can appear to be hovering.

I have kept this in mind, and have been surprised to see this hovering behavior, looking at these craft from the side, and while standing still.

I've also seen all sorts of lights, light patterns, slow, low-circular flight paths, and a variety of "jet" sounds that don't seem to be shared by the same kinds of jets flying over the same areas, at the same altitude, during the day.

This is a new phenomena as far as I'm concerned. I'm not saying whether or not these are ET, or military aircraft. What I am saying is that there is something "different" about these craft.

Once we get more evidence up here, so more studied eyes can analyze the video - or better, some credible folks can observe (and videotape) this activity themselves - then we can have closure on this issue.

Until that time, this seems to be a fairly new addition to the ufo / conspiracy conversation and warrants more looking into.

As far as I'm concerned, nothing is impossible. It sure is fascinating to consider though...

Just watch some of the craft that fly over your house / neighborhood at night and see if anything sets up red flags for you...I bet something will...

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
That is an earthly aircraft, but I don't believe it is conventional. Good find. If it's not a UFO mimicking us then its a new plane we haven't seen yet. I've seen many planes, and many landing flying maneuvering etc. I've never seen one like that.

new topics

top topics

join