It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House team discloses TARP firm ties

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Well I guess the most transparent administration in history has finaly cleaned the windows to see exactly who is linked to who in this major takeover of 90%of our economy and the raping of our grandchildrens future. Millions made by folks that are up to their ears in the companies that got TARP Money. Millions made for speaking fees and lobbying for these criminals. Yup... This administration is realy the change we expected!!

www.politico.com...

Zindo

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
We must have been looking at this at the same time...i posted a thread for this 2 minutes after you did!

Unbelievable right?

It's all a scam and a lie.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Not cool. I think many of us at ATS have known about these scams coming from government itself, hand-in-hand with the supposed FAILING banking industry.... But now everyone knows too (??)

No, I am not shocked at all. I am de-sensitized to this, and expected it... But I wonder if normal people will be shaken up?

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Thomas E. Donilon, Obama’s deputy national security adviser, was paid $3.9 million last year by the power law firm O’Melveny & Myers to represent clients, including two firms that received federal bailout funds: Citigroup and Goldman Sachs. He also disclosed that he’s a member of the Trilateral Commission and sits on the steering committee of the supersecret Bilderberg group.

Members don't deny it any longer.

And it seems Politico is trying to push awareness.

top topics

join