It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking realization! It doesn't matter if troops back the NWO or not...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I know this is kind of Buck Rogers, but the I've been active in a bunch of threads about if TSHTF lately.

My contention is that if there is some sort of SitX involving marshal law, gun confiscations, etc... That US military personnell would likely not participate in the violation of the US Constitution.

It suddenly dawned on me that TPTB really don't need the backing of the US military, or much of any military for that matter to "persuade" the masses to bend to their will.

Everybody here will confess that the military budget in almost every country includes a secret, or "black" program or two. Heck, probably more money is dumped into "black" aspects of projects that are already publicly acknowledged.

A while ago, I saw something that caught my eye in Popular Mechanics. UGV's, or Unmanned Ground Vehicles. These are DARPA projects that have actually been around for a good while.

Here are a few pics and some info from Discovery:

military.discovery.com...

I know that we had access to intel from operational UAV's back in '94, yet they were not widely acknowledged until several years later. Now there are types of all sizes and mission capability.

Surely technology is much further advanced than has been made public?

My contention is: If this technology exists, is it inconcievable that it could be used by the few to force their bidding on the many? I feel it is likely.

Just because Asimov wrote about robotic law, doesn't mean it IS law.

Chilling.

[edit on 5/4/09 by cbianchi513]

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by cbianchi513

Heck, probably more money is dumped into "black" aspects of projects that are already publicly acknowledged.

This public acknowledgement was made by Donald Rumsfeld at the pentagon on September 10 , 2001 .

Donald Rumsfeld : "According to some estimates we can not track 2.3 trillion dollars in transactions."

$ 2.3 trillion = $ 8,000 for every man / woman and child .
And thats just the unaccounted spending !

The pentagons own auditors admit " the military cannot account for 25% of what it already spends ".

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by UmbraSumus

Not contending that there IS a black budget.

I'm specifically questioning the technological and operational state of these UGV's, knowing as fact that UAV's have existed in some capacity for 15 years.

My point is essentially that these automated devices have no innate morality, yet are nonetheless developed unfettered.

Why spend billions putting "boots on the ground", risking commands to the free will of humans when you can spend a like amount fielding scores of mission/theater specific UAV's, UGV's and yes, even UUV's...(link)

www.milnet.com...

Are we creating our own potential jailors?

[edit on 5/4/09 by cbianchi513]

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Anything can be beaten.

There is no machine so canny as a determined, canny man.

There is no machine or viewing system that will allow a remote operator to perform nearly as well as a man on site.

Robotics have weaknesses.

They use electronics, and rely for now on communications.

A bank of capacitors, firing an EMP can fry electronics from great distances.

And that is the Achilles Heel of the modern era.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
Anything can be beaten.

There is no machine so canny as a determined, canny man.

There is no machine or viewing system that will allow a remote operator to perform nearly as well as a man on site.

Robotics have weaknesses.

They use electronics, and rely for now on communications.

A bank of capacitors, firing an EMP can fry electronics from great distances.

And that is the Achilles Heel of the modern era.

And with that in mind, kind sir, I present to you a suggested starting point:

www.absoluteastronomy.com...

Enjoy! Happy hunting.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I've heard that ELF mind control technology is so sophisticated that it was used experimentally on Iraqi troops during the first Gulf War. This is supposedly what caused tens of thousands of Saddam's battle-hardened Republican Guard to surrender en masse to pilotless UAVs that were circling the area.

Maybe it's true, maybe not, but huge government black-ops budgets and mind control projects have been around for a long time, which lends credence to the OP's contention that soldiers aren't even needed anymore.

Just HAARP, GWEN towers and a tunable ELF frequency:

Dr Andrija Puharich in the 1950's/60's, found that clairvoyant's brainwaves became 8 Hz when their psychic powers were operative. He saw an Indian Yogi in 1956 controlling his brainwaves, deliberately shifting his consciousness from one level to another. Puharich trained people with bio-feedback to do this consciously, making 8 Hz waves. A healer made 8 Hz waves pass into a patient, healing their heart trouble, her brain emitting 8 Hz . One person emitting a certain frequency can make another also resonate to the same frequency. Our brains are extremely vulnerable to any technology which sends out ELF waves, because they immediately start resonating to the outside signal by a kind of tuning-fork effect. Puharich experimented discovering that

A) 7.83 Hz (earth's pulse rate) made a person feel good, producing an altered-state.
B) 10.80 Hz causes riotious behaviour and
C) 6.6 Hz causes depression.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Golden Fleece is right on about HAARP.

In addition the Illuminati have other mind control tools.

Music.
Television.
Movies.
Magazines.
12 years of government schools.
4 more years of university or even beyond.
flouride in the water (reduces IQ at least 20 points)
mercury, aluminum and formaldehyde in the vaccines, not to mention all the live cancer viruses and other witches brew ingredients
Hypnosis techniques that work very well. Ask Obama, expert at mass hypnosis.
Torture and drugs are guaranteed to produce a perfectly obedient, undetectable mind control slave. Read Fritz Sprinmeier's documentation online.
Chemtrails.
Americans are fat, lazy, dumbed down, distracted, hypotized, mesmerized, drugged and stupified.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

HAARP, I can reasonably say that it's true purpose and function are unknown. Other than to the engineers that concieved, and the operators of it currently, nobody can definitively say. It is an impressive array, but what does it really do?

GWEN towers... Don't recall ever reading or hearing anything about them. I'm sure your mention merits investigation on my part. Thank you.

As to ELF... That's kind of a "sticky wicket" in my parts. There is speculation that there is a buried array beneath the Naval installation in my town. Supposedly it is for communications with submarines and vessels underway.

I was under the impression the only facility of that type was in Wisconsin...

I know that there are many different weapons that can be brought to bear against the populace.

The primary focus of the OP is the theory that human minions of TPTB are really not neccesary.

I was really hoping that some folks may have more current intel on the state of the Unmanned programs. They have been weaponized and fielded in combat, that much has been admitted...

Basically, this is what everybody fears... unreasoning automatons without feeling or morals that are heavily armed.

I'm really starting to think that James Cameron was more prophetic than anybody ever thought possible. "Skynet" or military AI, controlling all communications and logistics... automated hunter/killers, and a human race on the brink of extinction by their own hand... Genius.

Too bad about that "Titanic" thing...

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
The black projects are funded by the CIA drug trade. It doesn't matter how much control they think they have because when americans had enough it won't matter anymore. I mean seriously the government is made up of people right? These people go home all the time and are among us every day. They could have tanks barreling down our asses but some day the people have to come out. If the american people really rebelled these so called invincible forces would be put down in a heart beat. These people have to come out of their holes eventually thats what most people do not realize.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Regardless of where the funding comes from, these things are real, and coming to an urban combat center near you!

The DARPA Urban Challenge, Team Victor Tango, Blacksburg,VA (Virginia Tech)

sine.ni.com...

Some videos of Urban Challenge:

www.tgdaily.com...

I'm afraid I really can't find too much info that is truly current. I think most of this is from 2007. Keeping in mind that these 'bots are designed with a USB port, and download their "mission parameters" just before the race from a zip drive. Truly plug and play robotics.

The laser technology they use is amazing. I've heard it called LIDAR, but that's kind of sci-fi generic methinks.

If anybody has any info on UGV/UAV/UUV technology that is more current, classified or otherwise... That'd be swell!

I don't think for a minute most of us even know the half of the operational technology that is being fielded currently in this area. I'm trying to narrow down what IS known.

Thanks!

[edit on 7/4/09 by cbianchi513]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
New addition: Alex Jones talks about "killer robots" on his radio show (1936 UTC, 22APR09)

Here's the main article he referred to:

www.alertnet.org...

The cool thing is, this "Mark Singer" is at the Carlisle War College... about 10 miles from my house... perhaps an interview is in order...

More to come!

[edit on 22/4/09 by cbianchi513]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Cbianchi, you are saying more than you know. Not only will they
not need soldiers but this opens up the possibility that they can
start wars even easier because they won't be risking any lives.

I was contemplating starting a thread on this subject but I don't
know enough about what kinds of technology are available.
Suppose that China and Russia decide that US robotic war
technology will soon create an overwhelming advantage - would
they pre-emptively strike before we can attain full spectrum
dominance with all our war toys?

I consider this a serious possibility. It sounds corny but the terminator "rise of the machines" movie comes to mind.
Forget the bi-pedal robots with skull faces - the real technology
is far scarier than that. The future scares the crap out of me
quite frankly. Technology is fine but it seems that we develop
it for destructive purposes before it finds any humane applications.

Could the technology become the cause of the next world war?
Anyone care to expand on this idea?

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
My greatest concern curently is the fact that i am scheduled to recieve a swine flew vaccination soon. shortly after i am to be redeployed to iraq for my fourth combat tour. i am a combat arms soldier and i have been trained in urban paccification. this leads me to the question, of do you think that the military would poison its own troops to a deadly vaccine if they didnt need us to do their bidding? im scared, truly scared. and as i said before i have three combat tours over seas already. what do i do?!?!? i know that suggestions are all that you can give and no one has in correct answers to all of our problems. but with so few people out there who can see the fire burning on the horizon its hard to get any advice.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by redfaction

Refuse on the grounds that you know its not safe. Use the Anthrax vaccine as an example and they can argue with you in a court of law. Show a court the 60 minutes video about the 1976 swine flu vaccine and they will not do anything to you. If they do then give them the middle finger and join a militia.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by redfaction

You need to check out several cases that are currently going on. One is by Morgan and Forester, which proves out the CIA and other agencies used the military as exactly a test bed for drugs. I represent Vets whom have been exposed to various drugs and compounds. The VA then is less than cooperative in providing treatment for those whom served in areas the US claimed it wasn't in, despite proof to the contrary.

There is another case in San Francisco, where the Military sprayed a virus on the population. This caused several deaths and injuries, and the military denied for years. Finally it came out through the effort of a determined son of a deceased individual. The government was able to claim immunity, based on a need in preparation of war. Amazing that we can injure our own population, in contemplation of war and it be a non compensable event.

So yes we have and will as a country, use the military members and our citizens to test.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeffesq

i understand all of this very well. but i dont know if any of you are familiar with the chain of command, ucmj, and how the military really works. even if i fight and win, we work on the "good ol' boy system" and if you stand out and make people look bad you will be black balled. i have a carreer to worry about. ive done very well for myself and have made my rank very quickly the only thing is i would like to keep my rank. Another thing that i just thought about while going over my immunization record, three years ago the army was offering a new anthrax vaccine, and told everyone who volunteered that they would give them 25 bucks ever time that they recieved a shot in the series. like a broke ass e4 i scooped that up immediately and now i wonder what was put into my system. if you dont believe that look it up online im sure you can find something about it. but other then that im totally lost on what to really do about this vaccine.

new topics

top topics

join