It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Plea to the Shepherds

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I'm going to make an effort to expose what i believe to be the mans greatest weapon against OUR sheeple. And as we must be shepherds to our flock it's our responisibility to resisit these weapons.

Habitual Thought.

were all spinning our wheels in this metaphorical rut. thinking the same thoughts we thought yesterday. doing the same thing we did yesterday.
and the ironic part is that all these thoughts were aimed at making a difference.

we think of religion as something that strips us of our individuality, but the truth is, by shedding our religions and our anthems we belittle ourselves.

religion isn't about praying for what you want.. seeking eternal life.. reincarnation. we've all lost track of that in the distractions of everyday life, because we're all too caught up in a our habitual ways of thinking, worrying about who wins american idol instead of whos stripping of us of our sovereignty.

carry an anthem at least people. its because the man's terrified that religious fervor is the only thing that keeps fascist nationalism in check and he hasn't yet destroyed it. but he's coming really close...

im not bashing atheists or agnostics, i'm just saying that the man is using the distractions in the world around you to keep us from joining hands and uniting against tyranny.

think something new people. think something thats from yourself, and then apply it.

the world is OURS. but it belongs to noone as long as we continue in our habitual ruts and let someone take it from us.

it's ours to share. but it's theres if they can take it away.

what i'm asking of you, is a responsibilty few uphold.... but we cannot fail.

if we can't maintain our mental independence, they WILL take everything else.

Maintain your mental independence and escape habitual thought.
The first war shall be for your mind.

let your voice be spoke and it shall be heard.

but what good is your voice if it's not you speaking the words?

[edit on 5-4-2009 by hoaxer]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I'm a little confused- are you saying that the only reason why we're letting 'them' control us is because we're religiously divided?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I think you're on the right track. But you can't impose this over masses. Your job is to help a few that surrunds you

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Well it's the old 'together we stand, divided we fall' analogy. Although people should come together on some common ground, religion will never be the basis to bring the masses together. It's not even a remotely good suggestion IMO. First of all, let us not forget that religion is one of the most common instigators of violence known to man. Man kills more in the name of God than anything else. I am not really sure where you've come up with your logic for this one......

top topics

join