It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Energy Motor confiscated by MiB Agent?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Not sure if this story can be verified, but it would not surprise me in the least, seeing the amount of "suicides" and "accidents" numerous past Free energy pioneers have had...

Anyone here familiar with this MYLOW guy or his magnate motor?

This is a VERY interesting story if true...

Mylow's lawyer brings MIB guy who takes his motor and papers
YouTube user, MYLOW121363 (Mylow) has stirred up the free energy community in the past couple of weeks with his numerous videos of a rotating all-magnet motor based on Howard Johnson's "Stonehenge" model. I've been in touch with him to help him in his desire to open source his set-up, which appears to be the first successful replication of Johnson's technology in the three decades since Johnson first announced his device.

If you're not up-to-date on the saga, feel free to see our replication project at MylowMagnetMotor.com...

Before getting on a flight this morning to come home from a recent speaking tour, I sent out a flash message to my mailing lists that Mylow phoned me this morning, distraught and very scared.

He said that last night his lawyer, who he was expecting, unexpectedly brought with him a man in a dark suit and briefcase, who looked and acted very intimidating.

They ended up taking his motor, all his papers, and left him with a note warning him to not say anything about this or to tell anyone or to post any more videos but said that it was in his best interest to just leave it alone. Mylow said the paper they provided him with said something about the technology possibly disrupting society.

Continued:

pesn.com...

[edit on 4-4-2009 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

I did some reading on this yesterday. However, I am a bit puzzled by the depletion of the horsehoe magnet. And, would such a device be hooked to a flywheel or generator? It would seem a good amount of torque would be necessary.

I'm also suspicious of the MIB. The way I read it, the MIB (actually a agent from the NSA) arrived at Mylow's appartment with his lawyer and presented Mylow with a letter stating that this device would cause a disruption to the U.S. economy. Mylow states that he ripped the letter up after the MIB left.

I'm scratching my head as to why he would have ripped it up. Heck, first thing I would have done was scan it and post it online. I mean, that would be proof (considering this is not a forgery) that these types of devices are deemed a threat. This is the type of information that should be circulated.

Now, Mylow has gone back to posting videos, but only in as much that he breaks down his equipment and will not show it running for fear of the MIB showing up again.

I don't know what to make of this guy or his invention. It seems that free energy devices based on magnet motors have been around for awhile.

What makes this device so much more special than the others?

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Yeah this story has been big news on PESN for a while now.

The neat thing about it is, "Mylow" apparently open-sourced the design before this happened! So Sterling Allan and New Energy Congress have all the schematics necessary to replicate the device.

Take THAT, MIB!!

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Wow, what an amazing story! This is the first time I have heard of this perticular motor, but it reminds me of Ed Leedskalnin's motor

Although it is clearly different. THat is terrible what the MIBs have done to him. It what the article says is true it is a travisty to humanity to suppress such potentially helpfull technology. I have always maintained that magnets will be an important tool of the future.

Great post

-E-

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Disrupt society already please. It is a shame that big energy companies will not let us live in a cleaner, cheaper environment. You would think they would jump on the bandwagon and get a monopoly early on this unstoppable train . Just think, a society that people would have money to pump back into the economy due to not being a slave to energy bills. I wish we would run out of oil already so these companies would quit dictating what we can use or not use, it seems that is an infringement of basic human rights. This society we live in is a prison.

[edit on 17-4-2009 by timewalker]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Since I was about 14 or so when the energy crisis hit back in the 70's... and Alternative technology was all the rage... this solar and hybrid stuff all started back in the 70's and just like then people flocked to the latest gadgets... as soon as the crisis passed ... so did these alternative fuels...
back in the 70's we formed a Department of Engery so we would never have another crisis..... less we all forgot why we created the department of energy.... they only have one mission and that is lesson America's Dependence on Forign Oil.... wow, 25 billion a year to do nothing.... where can I get a gig like the DOE has.... totally ignore your primary mission must be hard to do.... or easy since they just ignored their number one mandate.... now - check out something called a Radiometer...
this is a light bulb looking device with white and black panels mounted on the head of a pin in a vacuum.... my design was to make it into a motor by mounting copper coils on the outside and magnets on the inside ... painting them opposing white and black on the panels.... this would generate a RPM of about 300 reves per minute in direct sunlight....

check it out ... I will post my 1975 designs sometime after I scan them.... yes, I still have all of my inventions... I gave up trying to develop them... the powers that be ... just keep stopping me.... so I gave up....

new topics

top topics

join